Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone try finasteride?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I’m diffuse thinning. It’s still in the early stages to where it’s only noticeable when hair is oily/wet etc, but it’s still undeniable. Considering the finasteride Jew, because I’m already ugly I don’t need to be bald as well

I’m diffuse thinning. It’s still in the early stages to where it’s only noticeable when hair is oily/wet etc, but it’s still undeniable. Considering the finasteride Jew, because I’m already ugly I don’t need to be bald as well
how old are you / what norwood level is your hair at?

yes, it works, I use it during my steroid cycles and its the reason im not bald after 2 years of use

No jews were involved in the creation or marketing of finasteride. I looked it up.

What do you really have to lose? (Except for your hair)

Please hear me out OP, if you have noticed that your hair is thinning, definetly START taking actions NOW, else it is gonna be too late. Finasteridemaxx, minoxidillmaxx and dermarollmaxx as soon as you can, having hair as a man is literally LIFE. A poor buddy of mine became subhuman
because of the curse of the Norwood reaper, with hair he was barely Chadlite level. Even some Chads become Incel tier because of balding. This is the answer you need, nothing more. Close .is and start taking care of your hair before its too late brocel :)

how old are you / what norwood level is your hair at?
I’m not norwooding I’m diffuse thinning towards the right side, where the hair parts some of the hairs are starting to thin