Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone tried listening to subliminals?

• Thread starter Deleted member 25467
  • Start date
Deleted member 25467

Deleted member 25467

Hispanic manletcel just waiting to perish
-
I tried listening to subliminals to change aspects of my face for many months. I did see some slight changes to my face (and my face feels different when I rest my hand on it) but it takes so fucking long to get significant results.

Anyone here experience any changes?

All those slight changes are in your head. Your bones can't change. Don't be silly

I grew a whole foot taller by listening to this certain subliminal. I had to buy it though for around 50 bucks.

I grew a whole foot taller by listening to this certain subliminal. I had to buy it though for around 50 bucks.

Not sure if sarcasm. I made my own

Not sure if sarcasm

You can thank for me that thread.

All those slight changes are in your head. Your bones can't change. Don't be silly

Nah. My nose used to be concave from the top to the tip, but now it's straight.

@TheNEET @mental_out thoughts?

When you overdose on Cope Pills

There's no subliminals for my face...

Because,

I'm hypnoallergic

Not even in my PUA days did I pay much heed to that type of shit.

yes man but its a sin because you are depending on man made technology to improve your life and not from god

yes man but its a sin because you are depending on man made technology to improve your life and not from god

Can God improve my cheekbones?