Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone tried intermitting Nofap / to reduce frequency like a lot?

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
I think about skipping fapping for two month to recalibrate my brain and then either fap every second day or maybe less up to every 11th day.
Currently I do it one to three times per day.

Any people who tried this, no matter if with recalibration phase or not?

Tell me about your experience and how much you used to fap.

Last edited:
just cut the whole fucking activity all together. no point half assing it.

just cut the whole fucking activity all together. no point half assing it.
I fear cancer and dick shrinking. The huge poll I posted didn't convince me either. Positive effects and negative / no effects together was 50:50. So I thougt I head for a best of both worlds approach.

But I try it anyway for two month.

I fear cancer and dick shrinking. The huge poll I posted didn't convince me either. Positive effects and negative / no effects together was 50:50. So I head for a best of both worlds approach.

But I try it anyway for two month.

what negatives? your dick doesnt shrink, in fact nofap gives you bigger erections so it actually maximises your dick size for when you next use it. the risk of prostate cancer is miniscule as well. the only genuine negative i see from nofap is the random erections.

what negatives? your dick doesnt shrink, in fact nofap gives you bigger erections so it actually maximises your dick size for when you next use it. the risk of prostate cancer is miniscule as well. the only genuine negative i see from nofap is the random erections.
This pretty much.

Your erections will be bigger than normal when abstained for a prolonged time 2-3 months plus .Just dont fap,find a differnt cope,fapping destroys you mentally ,physically,spiritually.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back