Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone tried dating below their class?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I realize that I will never have a girlfriend whos like me: middle class, college educated and skilled enough to jobs that pay more than the min wage rate

Im thinking that maybe my best option is that once Im out of school I move to a working class community and try to find a lower class trashy gf

Then I can knock her up young and she can be a stay at home mom while I work, I help her break the cycle of poverty and she has sex with me

This a good plan?

No woman wants me.

Below my class? I milfhunt for a month on badoo, tinder, and OkCupid and I don't get any at all. 0 successes. There's no girl below my class

Im already poor as fuck. Lower class to me would be homelessness, and we all know more than half of homeless people are men so i cant even find a qt 3.14 in a cardboard box under a highway overpass because there’s only gonna be homeless dudes under that bridge

Lower standards for us is a corpse and not even a fresh one.

No lower class foids still chad flock

If you admit to ever dating you will be 'bragging'.

The only person lower than me would be a homeless man.

I remember, once I was on a date with extremely ugly female. And she rejected me like she was the most desired woman in the whole universe.

It would be pretty hard to find a women below my class tbh.

even if i could find one i'm afraid she would rob me tbh

Im already poor as fuck. Lower class to me would be homelessness, and we all know more than half of homeless people are men so i cant even find a qt 3.14 in a cardboard box under a highway overpass because there’s only gonna be homeless dudes under that bridge
just a fuck an animal i guess

What class is below peasant, homeless?

Below my class = Third world. :feelsrope:

I realize that I will never have a girlfriend whos like me: middle class, college educated and skilled enough to jobs that pay more than the min wage rate

Im thinking that maybe my best option is that once Im out of school I move to a working class community and try to find a lower class trashy gf

Then I can knock her up young and she can be a stay at home mom while I work, I help her break the cycle of poverty and she has sex with me

This a good plan?
No, it won't work - as the lower class girl willl still want a man to be reasonably attractive and manly. More so, in fact, as there's more need for the tough muscular fellow to protect her in the working class areas/housing estates etc.. Being educated is not really any great pull for women who are uneducated as they'll prob think your'e some kind of nancy boy or something when you start discussiong politics, philosophy etc.

I am lower middle class with a masters degree.
Females of lower class prefer a chav who sells weed

I tried talking to a lower class trailerpark trash girl once. She kept asking me for money and then next thing you know she is posting a guy (not me) she is fucking on her snapchat story. Good luck.

We could working atn sumthing my oversea fun to be brother in lawn.
Bring me to the usa and you get NOT one BUT two best looking female cousin.
Me get green card and you get a better future.
Winrar.

I thought all foids were lower class but they become upper class when they marry chad, atleast that's what happens where i live. They really live on tutorial mode.

There's no class beneath me to date.

My class?
What class? I am a subhuman and below that is invisible women. You want me to date a tulpa now? No thanks dude, I ain't schizophrenia maxxing right now.