Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone tried any of the anime tropes IRL?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Like accidentally bumping into a girl and then groping her or accidentally kissing?

y6kdrvwqar3mcsib6wxhcctnggxsqczv_00.jpg

Is there a non zero chance that this might work?

It could work for a chad, incel would be instantly accused of rape and probably killed on spot :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

In 7th grade we were playing volleyball in PE and I tripped and stuck my arm out and accidentally put my arms on a girls chest to stop myself from falling. She was flat as shit so it didnt feel like anything though sadly

No but I'd love to be low-inhib to try "kabedon" some day.
a5ec48d9fab11cddc558f64284a9c61b.jpg

Foids like it when you demonstrate you have the strength to crush her skull with your palm and the control to barely miss it.

Like accidentally bumping into a girl and then groping her or accidentally kissing?
If you "try" this then it's not exactly an accident OP.

I do sometimes hope that a foid will trip and fall into me so I can catch her (guess that's bad of me?) but I couldn't bring myself to do it on purpose.

Not necessarily because I have ethics but I'm just a bad liar so I probably couldn't be convincing about denying it was on purpose. So a foid has to ideally trip in a way that utterly does not involve me.

As it is, I'm kinda terrified about being falsely accused of bumping on purpose so I make huge efforts to move carefully to avoid bumping into foids. Chad might get the benefit of the doubt but I never would.

In school when the rows of desk were close together I use to extend my arm out and have their legs rub against it.

In 7th grade we were playing volleyball in PE and I tripped and stuck my arm out and accidentally put my arms on a girls chest to stop myself from falling. She was flat as shit so it didnt feel like anything though sadly
Lucky bastard.

when chad grope foids they're the ones to who apologize

No but I'd love to be low-inhib to try "kabedon" some day.
a5ec48d9fab11cddc558f64284a9c61b.jpg

Foids like it when you demonstrate you have the strength to crush her skull with your palm and the control to barely miss it.

Tfw you will never pin a girl against the wall and make her blush because she actually likes you

Its over

giphy.gif