Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Anyone too nice for their own good?

asdf1234

asdf1234

goodbye says asdf day 1 account
Despite me being a racist, misogynistic and hateful inkwell because I have an account here. I can't help being compassionate to people and other living cretures.

- I don't litter and often pick up litter that normies and other people who pretend to care about the environment/their community discard.
- I've never killed a bug or living creature because I don't want to end their life. Imagine being an innocent spidercel just trying to impregnate their cannibal gf then get squashed for a human because humans find spiders disgusting. Kind of sounds like an incel tbh.
- I've assisted old people a few times when I see them having a hard time with their luggage or gardening work.
- I helped people with their homework if they asked for help and helped them study.
- I've volunteered at charities and environmental protection work for a long time.
- I help people who were being bullied and I've always hated bullies. I don't care who they bully, people who get off on other people's suffering are scum.

Despite all this, I've never had a friend or a gf. Honestly, I only come on this forum because I think I'll make friends here but you guys like everyone else I've ever interacted with don't care about me. No one wants to be friends irl with an ugly ricecel.

Fuck this world, this world is no place for ugly people no matter what you do, you'll never be respected or loved.

Im just a normal guy

Killing animals is weird because unlike humans they will not treat us like subhumans just because we are ugly. They will just see us as silly humans.

i used to help out people, but when i discovered the truth to this world i just stopped helping shit and decided to be selfish

yea im pretty high inhib and apologetic irl, "sorry sorry my bad my bad" basically how i act to avoid conflict, its so over