Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone that trashes autism should be hoyed in prison and forced to live the autistic life style.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, anyone that trashes autism should be hoyed into prison and forced to live the autistic life style until they learn their lesson and the autistic peole get to decide how the normal fag gets to live so for example if an autistic person says ‘I want him to be treated like a baby the way I get treated, no privacy at all’ then the normal fag will get treated like a baby with no privacy and another example, if an autistic person says ‘People call me a spaz for being autistic’ then the normal fag will have to deal with being called a spaz and everyday, the normal fag will wake up to a prison guard yelling ‘Spaz’ everyday at the top of his lungs, the normal fag will be woken up this exact way everyday.

The normal fag would have to spend a month of all this and at the end of the month will be asked ‘Now do you know how it feels and are you still against autistic people?’ and if the normal fag answers yes, he or she will be kept in prison for another month and asked again next month but if the normal fags answers ‘No, I’m no longer against them and know how it feels now’, the normal fag will be given another chance and freed.

Trashing autism should be a hate crime, other things are hate crime so why isn’t hate against autistic people a hate crime?

Last edited:
The normal fag would become a martyr and any such laws would be repealed by the next govt.

What is autism? I tend to think it's just incivility. For example, no one taught me how properly communicate with people.

What is autism? I tend to think it's just incivility. For example, no one taught me how properly communicate with people.
12B3E3EA 7C2C 4D71 B9A1 693D8D3FED39

They should be forced to suffer, like us.

Yeah, that is what I mean, they need it.

The reason it's open season on autists is because we're not shown in a good light by the media & we're not going around attacking ppl or getting loud, if you wanna get a group respected more you either need positive limelight/celebrity endorsement or a persona that signifies there will be consequences to fucking with us.

The reason it's open season on autists is because we're not shown in a good light by the media & we're not going around attacking ppl or getting loud, if you wanna get a group respected more you either need positive limelight/celebrity endorsement or a persona that signifies there will be consequences to fucking with us.
Reality TV shows based on autism are cherrypicked, only showing the severely autistic people who are unable to think and can’t help it and are aggressive as a result of it and having said that, it’s fucked up to record them and use them for fame, like, how about just letting someone with autism who can communicate in the mix speak about autism themselves rather than using the severely autistic people for fame?

I bet they purposely trigger the severely autistic ones and then record it.

Last edited:
sad truth autists are easy targetsm

Like the topic title says, anyone that trashes autism should be hoyed into prison and forced to live the autistic life style until they learn their lesson and the autistic peole get to decide how the normal fag gets to live so for example if an autistic person says ‘I want him to be treated like a baby the way I get treated, no privacy at all’ then the normal fag will get treated like a baby with no privacy and another example, if an autistic person says ‘People call me a spaz for being autistic’ then the normal fag will have to deal with being called a spaz and everyday, the normal fag will wake up to a prison guard yelling ‘Spaz’ everyday at the top of his lungs, the normal fag will be woken up this exact way everyday.

The normal fag would have to spend a month of all this and at the end of the month will be asked ‘Now do you know how it feels and are you still against autistic people?’ and if the normal fag answers yes, he or she will be kept in prison for another month and asked again next month but if the normal fags answers ‘No, I’m no longer against them and know how it feels now’, the normal fag will be given another chance and freed.

Trashing autism should be a hate crime, other things are hate crime so why isn’t hate against autistic people a hate crime?
Fuck yea.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back