Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone talks to himself?

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
Sometimes it happens to me and i talk to myself. I reply to questions or arguments in my head. It can be many many different topics. Poltics, inceldom and blackpill and about people/society.

Maybe i have become retarded from the 27 years of inceldom.

Yes. I do. Out loud.

I've spent hours a day doing this my entire life.

I talk to myself quite a bit It’s a great hobby of mine it makes me think about a lot of things although I almost never talk out loud because people will think I’m crazy or something

When you have no one to talk to you start talking to yourself :feelsLSD:

All the time.
Fakecel if you dont, kys

When I was younger I had an imaginary friend, I called him Hope (Omid). I pictured him a better version of myself. I used to talk to him a lot but now not much.

Sometimes it happens to me and i talk to myself. I reply to questions or arguments in my head. It can be many many different topics. Poltics, inceldom and blackpill and about people/society.

Maybe i have become retarded from the 27 years of inceldom.
I'm doing it my whole life, I guess majority of people do

Yep, sometimes in public but mostly at home in the dark

Yeah usually I'll think outloud and have arguments or fake conversations. I think its pretty normal tbh but it's embarrassing when you do it in public by accident

I talk to myself everyday, almost every hour.
Usually when I'm sure no one is around.

I think out loud sometimes when i‘m alone, but i don’t talk to myself as if i was talking to someone else.

Yeah like spider-man :feelsaww:

I have always done that, but now I can't contain it only in my head.

I read this forum in a loud voice

My main conversation partner is myself.

in my head- all the time :feelshmm::society:

I also whisper shit to myself in public it is usually singing some song lyrics or swearing/ speaking incel lingo :feelshmm::society:

I have always done that, but now I can't contain it only in my head.
This is also why when someone says some dumb shit I have to go listen to music otherwise, I would be arguing with an imaginary version of them.

I talk to myself all the time since i live a hermit lifestyle,way better than talking to others,from my experiences most people are scum anyway,better to be alone.

When I was younger I had an imaginary friend, I called him Hope (Omid). I pictured him a better version of myself. I used to talk to him a lot but now not much.
when i was a kid, i thought that i was in a dream and my real family are waiting for me to wake up.
it never began :feelskek:

i do it all the time at work i usually talk to myself about what i want to do after work

I have that issue. My Dad came into my room and asked me if I was on the phone with someone, I said yes I was but in reality I wasn't even on the phone with anyone, I was just talking to myself and I guess I was so loud he heard me :feelsbadman:

I walk in circles talking to myself.