Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

anyone skipped the redpill phase to get straight to the blackpill?

• Thread starter blackpillednigga
  • Start date
blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
I always knew from the start the redpill was bullshit and cope for gymcels

Not me!! But only until I heard the "I" word... Then my problem was obvious...

The redpill has two phases: an analytical one, and another about what to do with the knowledge of the redpill.

I went from the redpill analysis of female behavior to the blackpill.

Analytical redpill and blackpill have the same analysis: The analytical redpill tells you what a common foid does and the blackpill, apart from telling you, explains its scientific origins.

So the redpill served me perfectly to get into the blackpill. It was totally natural.

However, the content of WheatWaffles is shit.

The redpill has two phases: an analytical one, and another about what to do with the knowledge of the redpill.

I went from the redpill analysis of female behavior to the blackpill.

Analytical redpill and blackpill have the same analysis: The analytical redpill tells you what a common foid does and the blackpill, apart from telling you, explains its scientific origins.

So the redpill served me perfectly to get into the blackpill. It was totally natural.

However, the content of WheatWaffles is shit.

My bluepill phase: 2007
redpill: 2012ish
blackpill: 2021+

Never was redpilled maybe bluepilled as a child but just probably naive and stupid

If you're low IQ you'll get stuck at the redpill phase but if you're average IQ or above you'll naturally progress towards holding blackpilled beliefs and convictions.