Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone skipped classes in high school?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
No I never did cause my dad would beat me probably

No. I graduated with top honors and 99% GPA (humble brag)

Brutal mog.
then I went on to be an incel, now I'm 31. At least financially doing ok even if my only hobby is internet surfing and have 0 social connections except for my parents

I use to skip out on a lot of school but I never really skip classes because I never had anything to do if I did skip them(brutal small town pill).
If I didn't want to do something in class I just slept tbh.

then I went on to be an incel, now I'm 31. At least financially doing ok even if my only hobby is internet surfing and have 0 social connections except for my parents
Man, I feel like such a loser. I am incel, not doing financially ok and a currycel. I should be euthanized.

Yeah pretty often, I told teachers I wanted to kill myself and they'd send me to the councilor on policy, and I'd just fuck right off out the side doors. I wasn't being dishonest either I just used that excuse a lot haha. Unfortunately it just made me look even more like the school shooter type.
:feelshaha::feelsthink: