Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Anyone sick of eurofags hating on america

anondump

anondump

Banned
-
So yeah americans pay taxes on their army so you dont have to.
You also get free healthcare, a living wage and people who arent crazy savages.
Like we have it bad enough without you fags shitting on us to top it off.
Like whose side are you on anyways.

wish i was a eurofag so much sometimes
wish i was a eurofag so much sometimes

I used to get sick of them doing this too, then I realized I don't care about this country either since everyone here hates me too.

Eurofags have it worse than the US in terms of feminism and cultural Marxism. The only European feature I support is promoting a low age of consent, unlike Amerimutts.

Americans are often loud, obnoxious and acting matter-of-factly kind of superior. Can't say if it's true for you personally, but it's how most americans are and it's why us eurofags don't like them.
This can be remedied by constantly reminding yourself your local politics aren't valid in Spain, Finland or Russia, your measurement system plain sucks and that other countries aren't other states of USA.

america is the better country

remember nothing is free
euros think universities are free but not really
I pay 42% income tax for example

America is kinda country where there is "only strong survives, every man for himself" mentality
europe is more collective

europe is better continent to neet it up
but if you have competitive mentality and a man with ideas
USA is the country to "make it"

Basically every European, except maybe the Nordic, secretly or openly wishes they were living in America.

Basically every European, except maybe the Nordic, secretly or openly wishes they were living in America.
europe is actually losing their best minds to USA. real talk

Germany for example, it gets plenty of international students but they also lose their best ones to USA

Who cares? The whole world can burn down.

This is one of the things I hate about Americans: they honestly believe that their imperialist force of impoverished idiots who work as mercenaries for the interest of rootless, cosmopolitan big banks are there to "protect" the widows and orphans of Europe and the Middle East...

Just in the last 15 years have they destroyed Libya, Iraq, now Syria and now they want to destroy Russia as well.

Europe is not "protected" by the US, Europe is OCCUPIED by US forces and used as a battering ram against Russia at the moment.

The funny thing is that these stupid mercenaries are working for the very same forces that destroy the US herself because they don't need actual nation states anymore now that they are almost powerful enough to simply rule over the whole world.

Death to America.

Last edited:
I don't care. Though America kinda sucks if you're incel, at least we don't have as much feminist bullshit as europe

america is the better country

remember nothing is free
euros think universities are free but not really
I pay 42% income tax for example

America is kinda country where there is "only strong survives, every man for himself" mentality
europe is more collective

europe is better continent to neet it up
but if you have competitive mentality and a man with ideas
USA is the country to "make it"
42% tax JFL WTF I'm pissed about my 16% effective tax rate.

"Free" healthcare is a joke, nobody will do shit for you unless you have a serious health problem, and even then they just treat the symptoms by putting you on meds that you can barely afford instead of actually trying to fix the cause. Taxes are high af and half of what you make get taken away immediately so there's literally no point to work unless you're making double digits monthly. It's a great place to rot as a NEETcel though.

42% tax JFL WTF I'm pissed about my 16% effective tax rate.
welcome to europe

these kids think all those goverment expenditure(health care, education etc etc) is free because they live with their mommas and daddys

it is never free

To be honest who cares? It's the same shit everywhere.

No side, I think the USA needs to stop trying to be world police though and I think thats why people around the world dont like the USA. But what in the HELL does this have to do with incel?

America is shit and I will drop a nuclear bomb there once I became the dictator of the world.

These americans you are so keen on defending, are they sex having normies?

America is such a shithole though, I wish someone fucking nuked that piece of shit nation.

It is the source of western degeneracy, ruled by Jews, trannies and other abominations.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back