Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Anyone seen the new Batman trailer?

I’m definitely going to be seeing this by myself. I’m done giving a fuck about going alone to the movies.

I’m definitely going to be seeing this by myself. I’m done giving a fuck about going alone to the movies.
go during the day on a weekday not friday tho probably best time.

The bat suit looks like shit tbh.

All you repressed heroes are going on about Batman, a white billionaire genius with Jon Jones fighting ability and a jaw better than 99% of men.

It's all about braincel Riddler for people like us. I hope the give him an incel face and body, and that's why he normally covers it up

Hes fucked far more than a hundred foids

It feels like a telemovie to me

Soy hero movies are suifuel for me, they always cast white chads

Black panther? Marvel have a movie with a curry and rice superhero next year
Still suifuel, white chads are the important main heroes while ricecels are the background character heroes. I was extremely mad when they casted Goku as a white chad. Hollywood knows that only whites can make box office money, no one wants to watch a ricecel superhero

The Crow remake when? I'm tired of this clown with rubber ears.

Looks a bit shit imo

Still suifuel, white chads are the important main heroes while ricecels are the background character heroes. I was extremely mad when they casted Goku as a white chad. Hollywood knows that only whites can make box office money, no one wants to watch a ricecel superhero
To be fair

Goku doesn't even look like a riceman.

In fact, he isn't, he's from space JFL
I think you should choke on a mask and die you stupid faggot
Edgelords Me

I think you should choke on a mask and die you stupid faggot
That's really not nice, I have only ever said nice things about you, and how superior you are to subhumans like me and @RREEEEEEEEE and @Legendarywristcel

That's really not nice, I have only ever said nice things about you, and how superior you are to subhumans like me and @RREEEEEEEEE and @Legendarywristcel
No you fucking didn't. All you've ever done was gaslight me and call me things that I'm NOT.

Your DELUSIONAL STUPID FANTASY: "Colvin is a confident tyrone bbc slayer!!!!" :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENS IN THE REAL WORLD: Colvin is an un-confident insecure autistic loser. Colvin is a KHHV and gets rejected by women. Colvin is ugly. Colvin has a small dick (5" x 3.5") and will probably rope in 2022.

Done that with the Joker tbh. Laughed through the entire film, with people looking at me.
All you repressed heroes are going on about Batman, a white billionaire genius with Jon Jones fighting ability and a jaw better than 99% of men.

It's all about braincel Riddler for people like us. I hope the give him an incel face and body, and that's why he normally covers it up
real question is, will they make the penguin the same height as he's meant to be, or will they give him heightmaxx due to colin farrel. It should have been danny devito again.

Done that with the Joker tbh. Laughed through the entire film, with people looking at me.

real question is, will they make the penguin the same height as he's meant to be, or will they give him heightmaxx due to colin farrel. It should have been danny devito again.
Think the penguin being a midget thing detracts from the 'real world' X steampunk look they're going for, so it would be hard. As long as they make colin Farrel an incel, it should be fine

Think the penguin being a midget thing detracts from the 'real world' X steampunk look they're going for, so it would be hard. As long as they make colin Farrel an incel, it should be fine
I mean his face rugged from what I see on the images but oh well I just need to see the film to know if it's good or not, considering they have cat woman in the film but it seems to be self insert poc character unless they are going for the early 2000's catwoman theme i.e. the live action film (i actually didn't mind that) with this.

Speak for yourself, I am a 9/10 mogging Chaddam.

Batman is a billionaire chad, I never find superheroes that relatable tbh.

To be fair

Goku doesn't even look like a riceman.

In fact, he isn't, he's from space JFL

Edgelords Me
Superman is also from space and everyone would ree hard if he was xast as anyone not white.

Goku looks pretty rice to be except for the eyes

Wasn't Jonah hill supposed to be the penguin? Guess his pride made him turn it down. Anyway movie looks pretty good so far, also interesting how it's the first Batman movie I can remember where he still has his eye makeup on after taking the mask off.

I have reached superhero fatigue. It will take something exceptional for me to watch this. I have reached WW2 fatigue as well. I only watched Jojo Rabbit because it was so zany

The suit and batmobile look cool, everything else is thrash. also gordon is ethnic now jfl :feelspuke:

Wasn't Jonah hill supposed to be the penguin? Guess his pride made him turn it down. Anyway movie looks pretty good so far, also interesting how it's the first Batman movie I can remember where he still has his eye makeup on after taking the mask off.
They can't really cast hill as penguin because the left will go crazy, saying it's taking the piss out of the fact hill is an incel, and they cast him as an incel, ignoring that all bodies are beautiful etc.
Much easier to cast a chad then digitally adjust it.

What's Hypocritical, dumb and full of holes

Hollywood trash always paint ugly men as irredeemable losers or villains . Fuck that. Fuck them . I'd rather read books than support this bullshit. In fact you guys should read stuff like the trial or metamorphosis. These stories truly capture the essence of an incel life.