Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Anyone seen any foids get beaten up and you just watched?

truevest

truevest

Recruit
★★★
Had this incident the other night, chad was shoving this bint around, nobody intervened. Karma is a bitch

Never, but what you saw sounds great :feelsokman:

No officER, I stepped in to help, because I am a healthy, contributing, functioning member of society. I will work extra hours for little to no wage if my employer requests me to. I support women's rights, immigration, and lgbtqiabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz+. I will own nothing and be happy.

yes but most were catfights

Lifefuel for glowcels

Unfortunately no

Of course I didn't help like some cuck, I'm not Bulgarian

No officER, I stepped in to help, because I am a healthy, contributing, functioning member of society. I will work extra hours for little to no wage if my employer requests me to. I support women's rights, immigration, and lgbtqiabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz+. I will own nothing and be happy.

I saw a couple of guys dragging a drugged up or drunk girl in the street, I didn't help because she isn't entitled to my help.

No. I wouldn't be able to do anything anyway. Sometimes if people fight with each other and you intervene they will all attack you instead.

A year ago, I saw a fit black guy jaw-punch one of his useless hoe-bags on my city's light rail. It was just him and me and her in the car at the time. After he punched her, he looked at me to see if I was going to be a cuck and stand up for her. Once he realized I'm not a cuckold, he went back to shouting at her. :feelskek:

I'm so glad that young boys today understand what a "simp" and a "cuck" is. Back in my childhood, we had all this nonsense fairy tale shit about standing up for girls.

I walked into a train station a few weeks ago, where a young woman had just gotten beaten the fuck up

She screamed at this soy for not having intervened to help her, asking him whether he'd allow her daughter to get beaten up like that.

I proceeded to enter the same train car as the soy and saw him basically crying in shame while being consoled by his girlfriend :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Last edited:
Nah I joined in :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink: (jk i do not condole violence)

I actually considered calling the police
:soy:

Never call the police for any reason, even if you are the one who needs help. There isn't a situation that the police cannot make worse.

Anytime it happens they bring it own themselves

I walked into a train station a few weeks ago, where a young woman had just gotten beaten the fuck up

She screamed at this soy for not having intervened to help her, asking him whether he'd allow her daughter to get beaten up like that.

I proceeded to enter the same train car as the soy and saw him basically crying in shame while being consoled by his girlfriend :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: