Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Anyone remember the sexbot episode from Futurama?

Retardinator

Retardinator

Not made for this world
-
Basically from all I remember (it was a long time ago that I watched it), they were robots that could shapeshift. So you could either make her look however you want, or make her looks and personality be based on a real person. You could smash your oneitis if you want to. Or your anime waifu (although I don't know how that would look like in real life)

Imagine if sexbots like that were real. Would probably end in dystopia and the end of civilization. They even made a scene about that in the episode:

View: https://youtu.be/YuQqlhqAUuQ

"But in a world where teens can date robots, why should he bother? Why should anyone bother?"

based tbh. Fuck the world

Last edited:
The world would be better. Women would realize their true place, as sex objects because no man would talk to them anymore

obligatory @Sheogorath tag

Thought about investing in a sex doll before

"But in a world where teens could date robots, why should he bother? Why should anyone bother?"

Absolutely based. Fuck this species; it deserves extinction. :blackpill:

obligatory @barcacel tag

We should all start dating robots.

The world would be better. Women would realize their true place, as sex objects because no man would talk to them anymore
based

Basically from all I remember (it was a long time ago that I watched it), they were robots that could shapeshift. So you could either make her look however you want, or make her looks and personality be based on a real person. You could smash your oneitis if you want to. Or your anime waifu (although I don't know how that would look like in real life)

Imagine if sexbots like that were real. Would probably end in dystopia and the end of civilization. They even made a scene about that in the episode:

View: https://youtu.be/YuQqlhqAUuQ

"But in a world where teens can date robots, why should he bother? Why should anyone bother?"

it's the other way around, you should stop watching that cuck series