Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

anyone remember the guy on IWH that would mention his asian gf on EVERY post?

kanyepilled

kanyepilled

i rely on drugs cuz i had no friends
-
i'm not exaggerating, literally every other post had a downvoted comment very loosely related to the post of him ranting about his asian gf. you could tell he was genuinely insane or something because his whole reddit account was just his comments on incelswithouthate about his asian gf.

i wasn't even pissed off about his bragging, since it was very likely this asian gf didn't exist.

I rarely ever went on that bluepill shithole

incels WITH hate

Incel
has gf
:feelsclown:

I thought that was you :feelshaha:

r/incelselfie was gigakekfuel. Good times.

was on IWH for months before it got nuked and I didn't see it. What I saw however was some asian bluepiller coper retard constantly posting ''lifefuel'' threads of cherrypicks without context of couples. If that shithole sub had proper moderation instead of a landwhale coping roastie foid as a mod it would be a different place.

Last edited:
didnt use that normie site

I kinda miss IWH. A lot of faggots on there but a lot of nice people on there who tried to help

Shortcels was the last good subcuckit,
IWH was for faggots :feelsaww:

Last edited:
was on IWH for months before it got nuked and I didn't see it. What I saw however was some asian bluepiller coper retard constantly posting ''lifefuel'' threads of cherrypicks without context of couples. If that shithole sub had proper moderation instead of a landwhale coping roastie foid as a mod it would be a different place.

FFS, Board Gaming annoyed the shit out of me.

That creature was female solipsism, bluepill, doublethink, delusion, gaslighting and implausible delusion personified.

The flowchart was as follows:

1. State blackpill
  2. Board_Gaming arrives and denies said blackpill up and down (usually accompanied with gaslighting,"Its actually because you guys are misogynists")
  3. User(s) provide exhaustive evidence for said blackpill
  4. Board_Gaming continues to deny said blackpill
  5. Said users remember they are wasting their time and proceed to troll Board_Gaming thus fueling her misogynist complex
  6. Repeat
This is a good lesson to remember anytime any of you feel the need to engage in blackpill discussion with normies.

Don't do it.

FFS, Board Gaming annoyed the shit out of me.

That creature was female solipsism, bluepill, doublethink, delusion, gaslighting and implausible delusion personified.

The flowchart was as follows:

1. State blackpill
  2. Board_Gaming arrives and denies said blackpill up and down (usually accompanied with gaslighting,"Its actually because you guys are misogynists")
  3. User(s) provide exhaustive evidence for said blackpill
  4. Board_Gaming continues to deny said blackpill
  5. Said users remember they are wasting their time and proceed to troll Board_Gaming thus fueling her misogynist complex
  6. Repeat
This is a good lesson to remember anytime any of you feel the need to engage in blackpill discussion with normies.

Don't do it.
yeah i was very annoyed to see this landwhale flooding actual inceldom quality discussion there just for this retarded roastie landwhale to act like a massive contrarian shitstain. The main issue with her is that she was literally all fucking day spamming her garbage so you would see her retardation at any given time. Gotta love how a landwhale roastie volcel that can't even try to get her shit together enough to stop eating 20 burgers a day has the audacity to act like a life dating coach.

Board Gaming is the perfect representation of the average landwhale roastie. They are senile retarded delusional boomers that mainly don't know when to shut the fuck up.

The guy I remember best from IWH was this dude with borderline personality disorder who had sex all the time. If he scored that weekend, no posts on IWH, just him posting on r/bpd. If he didn't score, then he would flood IWH with a bunch of posts about what a pathetic subhuman he is, and nobody would ever love him. He was obviously pretty profoundly mentally ill, and I didn't really mind him posting there. It was just a very different culture to how it is here on .is.

yeah i was very annoyed to see this landwhale flooding actual inceldom quality discussion there just for this retarded roastie landwhale to act like a massive contrarian shitstain. The main issue with her is that she was literally all fucking day spamming her garbage so you would see her retardation at any given time. Gotta love how a landwhale roastie volcel that can't even try to get her shit together enough to stop eating 20 burgers a day has the audacity to act like a life dating coach.

Board Gaming is the perfect representation of the average landwhale roastie. They are senile retarded delusional boomers that mainly don't know when to shut the fuck up.

Funny thing is that even despite being a shitstain landwhale she was engaged once and has had sex. Proving even women at the absolute bottom still have options. The juggernaut law yet again.

Some of the posters on IWH hit on her too. The thirst was too real.

Funny thing is that even despite being a shitstain landwhale she was engaged once and has had sex. Proving even women at the absolute bottom still have options. The juggernaut law yet again.

Some of the posters on IWH hit on her too. The thirst was too real.
the major hypocrisy is this landwhale constantly saying ''i can't get laid because of my looks'' but then this same retarded foid would deny this same exact statement applies to incels. she's so full of shit and delusional and narcissistic it's hard to smallow her retardation.

I was following some ricecel's quest, he was at uni and he had a chad friend. He was going to try something but never heard of him again

the major hypocrisy is this landwhale constantly saying ''i can't get laid because of my looks'' but then this same retarded foid would deny this same exact statement applies to incels. she's so full of shit and delusional and narcissistic it's hard to smallow her retardation.

The cognitive dissonance was strong when she continually claimed femcels where a thing.

Multiple users bought up how the femcel subreddit actually went private due to actual incels asking them out, thus proving they were all volcel and chad-only.

lol u/ovrlord

Lmao yes.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

With him, that indian chad mentalcel, and lordeppley that place was full of high quality trolls, or peak autists

YES LOL that's him

how tf did you remember that
I used to lurk on there almost daily after shortcels got banned and he was in almost every post with someone mocking him

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back