Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone remember Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide?

This is one of those moments where I feel really old. Totally fucking grimy, old, slimy, someone get me my fucking dentures oldcel. haha

2004 I was a completely fucked up mid-20s loser. I cant even remember what my favourite TV show was back then. I think it might have been old reruns of Unsolved Mysteries starring Robert Stack, which I think you would actually like, @Edmund_Kemper. Ever watch that awesome show?

Neds to me means wannabe gangster white kids in Scotland wearing designer clothes and jogging trousers. Like these guys are neds haha:

View attachment 207288
What's your favorite time period esteemed oldcel?

That had to be one of the greatest shows on TV when I was a kid, up there with Drake and Josh and Spongebob
Nedsdeclassifiedavoidnormies

watched it always

What's your favorite time period esteemed oldcel?

I really liked the 80s, I mean, as a kid. The 80s were a blast. The video games weren't too complicated and they were fun. Arcades were really fun too, and still in existence. Also there were ugly teenagers and younger adults all around me getting girlfriends, so I thought that I would one day, too. The idea that I would be TFL was never in my mind. The 2000s really was the death of the normal dating market. It was also the death of good music. Everything, with limited exceptions, culture-wise, was terrible from 2000 on. All of my good memories are in the 80s and 90s. I really wish I was alive during the late 60s and 70s, though, to be honest with you. I love the music from that time period. Especially the psychedelic rock. And ugly people had girflriends, wives, many friends. It was relatively easy to be considered "hip" and "fun" back then. There was no internet. Cold approaches was the only way -anyone- dated. Yeah technology fucked us in the end. I wish online dating and smartphones never existed.

I really liked the 80s, I mean, as a kid. The 80s were a blast. The video games weren't too complicated and they were fun. Arcades were really fun too, and still in existence. Also there were ugly teenagers and younger adults all around me getting girlfriends, so I thought that I would one day, too. The idea that I would be TFL was never in my mind. The 2000s really was the death of the normal dating market. It was also the death of good music. Everything, with limited exceptions, culture-wise, was terrible from 2000 on. All of my good memories are in the 80s and 90s. I really wish I was alive during the late 60s and 70s, though, to be honest with you. I love the music from that time period. Especially the psychedelic rock. And ugly people had girflriends, wives, many friends. It was relatively easy to be considered "hip" and "fun" back then. There was no internet. Cold approaches was the only way -anyone- dated. Yeah technology fucked us in the end. I wish online dating and smartphones never existed.
I grew up in the 2000s. I consider the Early to Mid 2000s good but I hated the late 2000s. The late 2000s is the start and the spread of the modern cancer culture of the 2010s and today. I can't get into old games, not because of graphics but because they feel clunky sometimes. Please recommend me 60s/70s music.

I grew up in the 2000s. I consider the Early to Mid 2000s good but I hated the late 2000s. The late 2000s is the start and the spread of the modern cancer culture of the 2010s and today. I can't get into old games, not because of graphics but because they feel clunky sometimes. Please recommend me 60s/70s music.
Try NES. The good NES games were very, very smooth. Like Zelda, or Earthbound, for instance. Zoomers for the most part have zero interest in older games, I think its because they are mostly interested in playing older FPS, which are clunky as hell. But I like to have a go at Doom and games like that just for a bit of nostalgic fun.

I like a lot of stuff like:

Pink Floyd, The Beatles, The Doors, Jefferson Airplane, The Grateful Dead, The Byrds, The Rolling Stones, The Velvet Underground, Led Zeppelin, Country Joe and the Fish, The Moody Blues, The Zombies, Donovan, Creedance Clearwater Revival, Steppenwolf, Protocol Harum, Simon and Garfunkel, Black Sabbath, Canned Heat

This is no particular order and theres tonnes and tonnes more. Just some of the stuff thats in my playlist

It aired in 2004 - 2007. Early to Mid 2000s is my special nostalgia time that no one on the Internet seems to talk about.

Did you watch it when it first aired?
I did

Pretty degenerate overall, but it was funny.

I did

Pretty degenerate overall, but it was funny.
Why is it degenerate? What other sitcoms do you like if you liked Ned? (Doesn't need to be a kid show)
Try NES. The good NES games were very, very smooth. Like Zelda, or Earthbound, for instance. Zoomers for the most part have zero interest in older games, I think its because they are mostly interested in playing older FPS, which are clunky as hell. But I like to have a go at Doom and games like that just for a bit of nostalgic fun.

I like a lot of stuff like:

Pink Floyd, The Beatles, The Doors, Jefferson Airplane, The Grateful Dead, The Byrds, The Rolling Stones, The Velvet Underground, Led Zeppelin, Country Joe and the Fish, The Moody Blues, The Zombies, Donovan, Creedance Clearwater Revival, Steppenwolf, Protocol Harum, Simon and Garfunkel, Black Sabbath, Canned Heat

This is no particular order and theres tonnes and tonnes more. Just some of the stuff thats in my playlist
I have a SNES classic, these games are too hard to be honest. I think I can beat them but it would take a lot of effort. I grew up in N64/PS1 era and I find SNES games hard. Thanks for the music suggestions, I'll look them up.

Why is it degenerate? What other sitcoms do you like if you liked Ned? (Doesn't need to be a kid show)
Man Ive seen alot, too much to the point where I cant remember off the top of my head.

I would need to be specifically asked about it or reminded for me to remember. I watched other shows that aired next to this in that same channel.

A few things from Disney, Cartoon network, some Fox shows, spanish novelas, lifetime channel, history channel, animal planet, sports games.

I have a SNES classic, these games are too hard to be honest. I think I can beat them but it would take a lot of effort. I grew up in N64/PS1 era and I find SNES games hard. Thanks for the music suggestions, I'll look them up.

Man side scrolling games back then were brutal. They still are, people still make new side scrollers, and they are still hard. haha I liked adventure, rpg, and fighting games the most, for that reason.

Man Ive seen alot, too much to the point where I cant remember off the top of my head.

I would need to be specifically asked about it or reminded for me to remember. I watched other shows that aired next to this in that same channel.

A few things from Disney, Cartoon network, some Fox shows, spanish novelas, lifetime channel, history channel, animal planet, sports games.
Do you have a refined taste in TV shows, I tried Netflix and they have some interesting shows but it only makes up less than 2% of their catalogue.

Every so often I'd check it out past the opening theme as I thought the girl was cute. Never finished an episode though. Despite having just graduated high school I did enjoy a lot of the sitcoms from that era.

Every so often I'd check it out past the opening theme as I thought the girl was cute. Never finished an episode though. Despite having just graduated high school I did enjoy a lot of the sitcoms from that era.
What are your top 5 sitcoms of all time?
Man side scrolling games back then were brutal. They still are, people still make new side scrollers, and they are still hard. haha I liked adventure, rpg, and fighting games the most, for that reason.
I love the art direction and music of RPGs but they're way too grindy. I wish I knew a way to experience the full experience of those old RPGs such as story, art and music without actually going through the boring bits.

Do you have a refined taste in TV shows, I tried Netflix and they have some interesting shows but it only makes up less than 2% of their catalogue.
I watch more than I expect to on Netflix/Hulu

Alot of decent animes on there ngl and old stuff like Prison Break is on there.

I only remember the intro