Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone remember Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide?

iHateLife

iHateLife

Mahou Shoujo
-
One of my favorite sitcom shows when I was a kid

Last edited:
Damn homie.

I never even seen that show advertised and I'm usually aware of everything new and old thats been on TV even though I basically never watch the shit since becoming a net addict.

I laugh watching that show

Damn homie.

I never even seen that show advertised and I'm usually aware of everything new and old thats been on TV even though I basically never watch the shit since becoming a net addict.
It aired in 2004 - 2007. Early to Mid 2000s is my special nostalgia time that no one on the Internet seems to talk about.
I laugh watching that show
Did you watch it when it first aired?

Never watched but ned looks like a slayer

Never watched but ned looks like a slayer
Ned was the Inkwell of the show, he got bullied by Loomer and the Chad of the show was this guy.

rs_1024x759-170627081253-1024-Neds-Declassified-School-Survival-Guide-Then-and-Now-Alex-Black-JR-062617.jpg

Ned was the Inkwell of the show, he got bullied by Loomer and the Chad of the show was this guy.

rs_1024x759-170627081253-1024-Neds-Declassified-School-Survival-Guide-Then-and-Now-Alex-Black-JR-062617.jpg
Ned AND cookie were inkwells. They both got with a Stacy at the end though JFL.

Ned AND cookie were inkwells. They both got with a Stacy at the end though JFL.
OOOOO You're definitely a Nedcel. I should of known from your Dartz profile picture that you have the cultured soul of the 2000s.

OOOOO You're definitely a Nedcel. I should of known from your Dartz profile picture that you have the cultured soul of the 2000s.

Bro I was a mega kidstvchannelcel.

Zoey 101, Ned's, Drake and Josh, iCarly, you name it

Bro I was a mega kidstvchannelcel.

Zoey 101, Ned's, Drake and Josh, iCarly, you name it
I remember when I was young, all I watched was Cartoon Network, Disney and Nickelodeon and some WB Kids occasionally. My favorite Dan Schneider show is Drake and Josh. How do you get your fix for 2000s nostalgia?

Those were the days, brocel. I wanted to give Missy meanie my pen0r.
missy meanie was hot as fuck. Total blonde stacy.
Cookie was much more inkwell than Ned. Need I remind you of neds brief thing with missy?
No I remember, he had to ask her out as a dare
I remember when I was young, all I watched was Cartoon Network, Disney and Nickelodeon and some WB Kids occasionally. My favorite Dan Schneider show is Drake and Josh. How do you get your fix for 2000s nostalgia?
Those three channels (CN, Nick, Disney)

Suzy crabgrass was becky tier?

What about hot Liza Zemo?
Couldn’t hold a candle to missy, imo so yes, and Liza probably went on to be a high school Stacy, but the vast majority of her time in James k Polk wouldn’t qualify

Couldn’t hold a candle to missy, imo so yes, and Liza probably went on to be a high school Stacy, but the vast majority of her time in James k Polk wouldn’t qualify

Good point.

Who was more Chad? The blonde B-ball player, Seth, or the soccer player, Famen?

Remember that show but not its contents.

Now that you mention it, he also got kissed by that noodlewhore Evelyn, even though he seemed repulsed by her jfl

Just don't be Asian theory

I wish I watched this lol. It looks good ngl.

The star of that show posts on Reddit lmao. Forgot his username on there

I watched this show all the time as a kid

Cookie was much more inkwell than Ned. Need I remind you of neds brief thing with missy?
You guys are coping. Remember that one episode where that snotty girl cleaned herself up to reveal she was a high tier Becky and was lusting over cookie? Cookie was a Tyrone. :feelskek:

You guys are coping. Remember that one episode where that snotty girl cleaned herself up to reveal she was a high tier Becky and was lusting over cookie? Cookie was a Tyrone. :feelskek:
I wish more IRL Tyrones were tech nerds. It'd be funny and enjoyable.
I watched this show all the time as a kid
I want to rewatch it soon

missy meanie was hot as fuck. Total blonde stacy.

No I remember, he had to ask her out as a dare

Those three channels (CN, Nick, Disney)
Zoey brooks was who I had a crush on

She’s hot but zoeys the hottest
Zoey's a 7 (stacylite) in my book. Lola's a Stacy

But both are hot as fuck.

Quinn is such a becky. She's hotter without her glassed tbh

This is one of those moments where I feel really old. Totally fucking grimy, old, slimy, someone get me my fucking dentures oldcel. haha

2004 I was a completely fucked up mid-20s loser. I cant even remember what my favourite TV show was back then. I think it might have been old reruns of Unsolved Mysteries starring Robert Stack, which I think you would actually like, @Edmund_Kemper. Ever watch that awesome show?

Neds to me means wannabe gangster white kids in Scotland wearing designer clothes and jogging trousers. Like these guys are neds haha:

Maxresdefault

Zoey's a 7 (stacylite) in my book. Lola's a Stacy

But both are hot as fuck.

Quinn is such a becky. She's hotter without her glassed tbh
I consider Zoey 10/10

Do you ever find beckys sexuslly attractive