Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Anyone remember Catfish Man?

I certainly do as YouTuber incel TV just loved that guy and couldn’t stop laughing about his antics in one vid.:feelsclown:

Yeah, he was based as fuck. Too bad he's banned, and I can't find any new content of his.

Subhuman
Kkkp
= beasts

low inhib god. legend.

I discovered his videos back in late 2019 when I officially became blackpilled. It was truly funny ass heck.

A sort of payback haha in your face kind of funny.

Foids getting exposed for their racism and hypergamy out for the world to see.

And yes, he was a short fat ugly mexican basically. Michael Ramadan.

Didn't he drink his own piss or am I confusing him with someone else?

He was an admitted sexhaver
:feelsjuice:
His videos get old fast tbh

damn he’s hilarious. I think he used to have a gf though so not exactly an incel. I remember he was featured in that BBC incel documentary and said he straight up hated foids :lul: I hear he also tricked that attention whore Brendio fell for into giving him nudes.

fuckin low-IQ fakecel though. A lot of non-greycels remember the days where he couldn't help but brag and act superior to true KHHVs

eh his videos were low iq and repetitive. the idea was alright, i just wish he executed it in a different way

he's funny. wish i could be as low inhib as him

never watched but it looks based

Just lol. Stupid whore couldn’t even admit what was obvious, was lying through her teeth but not well at all because she was so taken off guard. Literally nothing she said made any sense, and catfish man was dropping truth bombs.