Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone remember 2000s when being trans/LGBTQ wasn't a thing?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-
I vividly remember playing Habbo Hotel in 2007 and one user said they were bi and another user said "ew get away from me" and the first user said they were just joking.

It seems that the LGBTQ movement in the US didn't become mainstream until mid-late 2010's, and now it's EVERYWHERE. Everyone is suddenly bi and trans. I'm not against it but I'm just frankly tired of being bombarded with it everywhere. Anyone just miss the good old days?

Yes everyone here including me misses the good old days.

Yes everyone here including me misses the good old days.
The 2000s were infinitely better than the 2010s, the 2010s just become exponentially more absurd as the years go on.

Bisexuality became a trend in the early 2000s, maybe late 90s. It was not uncommon for girls to claim to be bisexual to turn on guys. (It’s still somewhat common today, just not as much). Trans people still existed but they weren’t a fad.

It seems to be about 2014 when it was all LGBT this, gender that. And everyone was making up fake genders for oppression points.

People used to call me gay just because I was white lol. And so they thought that white culture or even listening to rock music was feminine back in the mid 2000s.
The 2000s were infinitely better than the 2010s, the 2010s just become exponentially more absurd as the years go on.
2010s have more technology. so you can access the 2000s' material but just minus the setting.
All ages and times suck if you're ugly. You'd find shit to complain about because you'd be in the best decade of all but not being able to enjoy it.
Bisexuality became a trend in the early 2000s, maybe late 90s. It was not uncommon for girls to claim to be bisexual to turn on guys. (It’s still somewhat common today, just not as much). Trans people still existed but they weren’t a fad.

It seems to be about 2014 when it was all LGBT this, gender that. And everyone was making up fake genders for oppression points.
2014 was the beginning.

Yes i miss the good old days ded srs

Take back the times.

Depends where you live, I guess. Where I am "queerness" was definitely was mainstream long before the mid-2010s (troons, on the other hand, were still seen as kinda eccentric and unusual, even by gays and SJW types), but for sure around 2013 SJWism started going absolutely apeshit and the troon thing has absolutely exploded in the last 5 years. Has there ever been a group that's gone from fringe to SJW golden calf, powerful political force, and state-mandated child indoctrinators this fast?

I still remember the 1960's.

Hate these delusional nostalgia threads. Most retarded emotion driven cope ever. No logic or common sense to it.

I remember when it wasn’t shoved down your throat 24/7, sure. Miss those days. :cryfeels:

They existed, it just wasn’t as mainstream or celebrated so openly but all of this faggotry took root long before the 2000s

EVERYWHERE. Everyone is suddenly bi and trans. I'm not against it but I'm just frankly tired of being bombarded with it everywhere. Anyone just miss the good old days?
I miss the old days and you should be against it. :cryfeels::feelstrash:

faggotry has always been a thing lol

Hate these delusional nostalgia threads. Most retarded emotion driven cope ever. No logic or common sense to it.
"logic or common sense" JFL go bitch about it in a jordan peterson youtube comment section faggot

I wish I was born earlier so I would have an easier time attaining my looksmatch

I only started hearing about LGBTQIPPSVF543HIDHKE++ in 2014, I think. It wasn't really a thing before then, at least in my country. But now it's being pushed everywhere in the media, at schools, in street ads, by the government, etc. It's insane what has happened in the span of just 5 years.

Before (((The Media))) starting showing LGBTQ faggotry propaganda down our throats 24/7

I wonder (((who))) is behind this

I vividly remember playing Habbo Hotel in 2007 and one user said they were bi and another user said "ew get away from me" and the first user said they were just joking.

It seems that the LGBTQ movement in the US didn't become mainstream until mid-late 2010's, and now it's EVERYWHERE. Everyone is suddenly bi and trans. I'm not against it but I'm just frankly tired of being bombarded with it everywhere. Anyone just miss the good old days?
It's a generational thing.
A lot of Millennials came of age around 2010, causing a shift in the culture. Before then, they were too small a cohort to make an impact.
Now, they basically outnumber everyone, so their depraved values dominate the culture.
Brace yourself. As the Millennials get old enough to enter positions of political power, it's going to get much worse. Ocasio Cortez is "Exhibit A" of what to expect going forward.

anyone remember the 40s when jews didnt control everything?

Someone remember Rock and Roll music, when mainstream was actually lit. :feelzez:

((They)) want to make incels gay to prevent violence. They want chad to have a harem and the rest should be gay work drones.

Bisexuality became a trend in the early 2000s, maybe late 90s. It was not uncommon for girls to claim to be bisexual to turn on guys. (It’s still somewhat common today, just not as much).
I see it all the fucking time. Every other foid claims to be bi nowadays. Just being hetro isn't enough of Chad anymore

"logic or common sense" JFL go bitch about it in a jordan peterson youtube comment section faggot
Fuck you bitch. And fuck Jordan Peterson, I never liked him anymore than you do. Have made several posts about why I don't care for him here.
most threads are retar d competitions
As long as it keeps the forums's pulse up it's all fine. Been pretty dead around here lately tbh