Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone really vibe with drill music?

F

Fearend_Loathing

Greycel
There’s been a semi-recent but heavy standing stereotype that incels only listen to video game osts and pop music and that they don’t listen to rap (mostly because it’s black culture focused)

But on the contrary, for me at least, the primary genre of music I listen to is drill music, I will specifically go out of my way to find artists who actually lived the life they talk about, and the slow, melodic flow of many drill songs puts me in a great state when I need to feel the blood pumping through my veins during physical activity, the grittier/more explicit lyrics the more I relate.

At its core, drill music is about suffering and being isolated from the normal world around you, I think we can all relate.

what the hell is drill music?
Is this something related to military drill marching music?

what the hell is drill music?
Is this something related to military drill marching music?
I guess you could count it as militaristic.

When gangs kill other members of a rival gang in an attack, they’ll sometimes record songs afterwards in celebration of the event.

So while many rap songs are like “oh I get money and fuck bitches” drill music is specifically about weapons, urban war tactics (I.e. setting up rival gang members by pretending to be a girl online) and psychological attacks by reciting how they killed someone

Ex: “Donnie tried to run but couldn’t keep the pace, we hoped out with mini drakes and rearranged his face, 50 in the drum just got her oiled so she won’t stutter, teeki got away but he still sad about his brother”

Actual example (my fave song atm)
View: https://audiomack.com/dwbabyz/song/get-back-official-audio

Last edited:
Yeah I listen to drill a lot.

Whis your fav rapper?

Mostly Jacksonville rappers atm like Cheeto or $tackitflipit
Based.

Opinions on foolio? He's one of my favorite rappers oat. Sucks that he died.

Spinabenz older stuff was good too

Inner city rubbish for low IQ sex havers that want to kill each other because "he looked at me"