Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

anyone read marquis de sade?

ONION BURPS

ONION BURPS

Most men die at 27 — We just bury them at 72
Found him a year ago and might be my favorite author. I like the description of the elites lifestyles and philosophies. Apparently he was raised by Jesuits, and his father was a priest who would fuck prostitutes. Dude was the ultimate edge lord atheist.

I dont know the author, only the 2 .is users with the same name

I dont know the author, only the 2 .is users with the same name
Worth checking out if you are into occultic stuff and conspiracy theories NWO shi.

I read it and it's very strong

de sade is amazing

if you like him, it might be worth trying peter sotos as well. he's a great de sadean author from recent times

Last edited:
de sade is amazing

if you like him, it might be worth trying peter sotos as well. he's a great de sadean author from recent times

View attachment 1173716
View attachment 1173719
I read 120 days of Sodom and when it got to the Duc's speech in the castle before the 1st day.... The fucking suspense of that was nothing I've ever experienced. I was honestly scared. Such a visceral writer man... Dude was such a genius. He can create the most insane atmospheres

sade is a cuck and a fag

During his time as a prisioner in the Bastille he would use his slop bucket as a makeshift megaphone, screaming to the crowds below his cell window that political prisioners were being tortured and massacered. This was false. He made it all up. They were hardly any prisioners and they were not being tortured.

He was transferred out for being such a nuisance but 10 days later the Bastille was stormed, no doubt to his whipping the crowds up to a frenzy and the French Revolution began. This impacted all of Europe and the USA too.

What a character, him and his slop bucket.

Anonymous   Prise de la Bastille

Partial extract from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Storming_of_the_Bastille

A previous prisoner the Marquis de Sade had been transferred out ten days earlier, after shouting to passers-by that the prisoners were being massacred.

Last edited:
During his time as a prisioner in the Bastille he would use his slop bucket as a makeshift megaphone, screaming to the crowds below his cell window that political prisioners were being tortured and massacered. This was false. He made it all up.
based de sade

From what I've read about him he had a keen understanding of human nature

I have read him. He was the apologetic of evil but at least he didn't pretended like he's a good man like many normies do when they abuse others or are being dishonest and still think about themselves as a decent human beings.
But generally, he sounds too edgy to consider him a serious thinker.

@Marquis de Sade thoughts?

Found him a year ago and might be my favorite author. I like the description of the elites lifestyles and philosophies. Apparently he was raised by Jesuits, and his father was a priest who would fuck prostitutes. Dude was the ultimate edge lord atheist.
Didn't he promote something like "enlightened satanism"? I saw a video about him from some polish professor.

I have read him. He was the apologetic of evil but at least he didn't pretended like he's a good man like many normies do when they abuse others or are being dishonest and still think about themselves as a decent human beings.
But generally, he sounds too edgy to consider him a serious thinker.
A Lot of his points get buried underneath his sex perversion scenes. If you can wade thru those and make it to the dialogue of his characters, especially in "Juliette", you'll find a great deal of genuine philosophy on nature and ethics/power dynamics/institutional violence etc etc
Didn't he promote something like "enlightened satanism"? I saw a video about him from some polish professor.
From what I've read of his philosophies, that makes sense. He apparently heavily influenced Alister Crowley and Anton Levy. So basically father of modern satanism.