Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Anyone played the Personna games?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Anyone like these? It's an rpg where at night you fight monsters and shit, but during the day you have to be a highschool normie.

yeah man, they're the perfect fantasy game for incels that had lousy high school experiences

- you show up at a new school as an outsider and immediately make friends and have romantic possibilities
- everybody has special powers but yours is the most unique
- you eventually defeat a god-like being and save the world while the adults largely remain clueless

yeah man, they're the perfect fantasy game for incels that had lousy high school experiences

- you show up at a new school as an outsider and immediately make friends and have romantic possibilities
- everybody has special powers but yours is the most unique
- you eventually defeat a god-like being and save the world while the adults largely remain clueless
Doesn't it make you feel bad about your shitty life?

Their gameplay loop looks a bit boring, which kept me away from trying them.

Nah I haven’t played any of them tbh

I’ve only played Persona 5. Wanna try Persona 4 Golden at some point.

haven't even seen a gameplay video or a trailer, I only play PC

I’m a big fan of em, great games. Fun rpg gameplay while also serving as “successful teen life simulator”. Only thing is it is kind of suifuel how good the mc’s life is minus the various plot problems they face like serial murders and stuff
I’ve only played Persona 5. Wanna try Persona 4 Golden at some point.
p4g is good, I’ve only played vanilla p4 vut g has a more interesting ending

Short answer: no

Long answer: no, I haven't

played persona 3 portable, nice game tbh. It seems 4 and 5 are even better u should check it out

there's nothing really unique about the game but I liked it a lot. basically highschool sim + dungeon crawler

played persona 3 portable, nice game tbh. It seems 4 and 5 are even better u should check it out

there's nothing really unique about the game but I liked it a lot. basically highschool sim + dungeon crawler
That sounds like my thing, I hated my highschool for the students in it but the school building itself was based.

aegis is my waifu
i liked the aesthetics of persona 3 the most. soundtrack of 4 was superb. never played 5 cuz i switched to pcmasterrace and now hate it a bit cuz no jrpgs like ps4 had

yes must play for incels

Great series. Persona 5 Royal has been my copefuel for the past 3 months. It of course reminds me of how much I missed out on even if it does help me cope. The city I grew up is so much worse than Yongen-Jaya, I didn’t do nearly as much in HS as the protagonist, I didn’t have as many friends, and I never got to experience teen romance. Game is fun though and Makoto is best girl

Anyone like these? It's an rpg where at night you fight monsters and shit, but during the day you have to be a highschool normie.
played them because they're part of SMT. I'd recommend playing SMT if... though it's old but is the starting point for the persona series. I don't know if you would like the SMT series because the plots are usually in reference of law chaos neutral dichotomy.