Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone play Xdefiant...?

BlackCel_from_ZA

BlackCel_from_ZA

Why rope? You never had a life JFL :)
★★★★★
Decided to download the game today, haven't played it yet but apparentaly decent and it has south african servers soo no 160 ms latency. Life fuel. For the people who have played it, it is worth it?

havent played but totally looks like shit

TTK is extremely slow

Casuals don't play that game, only sweats

TTK is extremely slow

Casuals don't play that game, only sweats
On all guns? I kinda like that, warzone's ttk is very fast especially if your using op guns and are in close proximity(i.e superi 46). Sometimes you can't even react to a nigga shooting you on cod mang. SO having a slow ttk is a breath of fresh air. Is it similar to apex? I played apex but hated every single minute of it

The game came out like 2 months ago, I doubt there are sweats mang
Whole game is catered to sweats. Casuals play cod. XDefiant's main selling point is the lack of EOMM

On all guns? I kinda like that, warzone's ttk is very fast especially if your using op guns and are in close proximity(i.e superi 46). Sometimes you can't even react to a nigga shooting you on cod mang. SO having a slow ttk is a breath of fresh air. Is it similar to apex? I played apex but hated every single minute of it
Netcode is terrible too.

gameplay looks horrendous but I will play a game that could potentially rival CoD.
yeah it totally looks like horseshit but it has no potential to rival cod. this game was made by ubisoft and it is new but cod has history and there is giant corporation behind the game

It`s ok just alot of camping and TTK is too fast