Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Anyone play fighting games?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I've been trying to play Street Fighter V online, I lose every match... I get mogged everywhere, even in online games.

nah I'm looking into games that involve strategy

I used to be obsessed with games more like clash of clans
I see, i'm gravitating towards retro fantasy-like strategy games and stuff nowadays tbh

Edit: i used to play Beatdown on ps2 tho

Last edited:
I played Fight Night (Boxing Game) and UFC 2. Well, I'm terrible in such games... :reeeeee:

I'm only good at Enemy Territory (damn how I love this game :feelslala:)

I also got into BlazBlue, but no one plays it online.

I have been playing Tekken but its very mechanical for a fighting game.

I have Mortal Kombat lel but idk I cant get into them, I wish I could have a gf sitting on my lap/pee pee area with her joystick and we play mortal kombat together, whoever wins gets to fuck the asshole, ofc Iam joking

I have Mortal Kombat lel but idk I cant get into them, I wish I could have a gf sitting on my lap/pee pee area with her joystick and we play mortal kombat together, whoever wins gets to fuck the asshole, ofc Iam joking
Wouldn't you rather play with Hamlossus?

Wouldn't you rather play with Hamlossus?

ded srs, I wish he would play doto tbh

Well damn. I’m decent at the online aspect of Street Fighter V

Tekken 7 is nice

Tekken was one of my favourite series back in the day. I still listen to the soundtracks from Tekken 2 for a nostalgia trip. Some of the theme tunes are incredible.

I'm terrible at fighting games.

I like tekken 7 very much, i used to play it almost every day, about a year ago. But then stoped, cause i couldn't escape the green rank hell. Now i only play it occasionally, and mainly just for fun.

Update: after roughly 15 tries, I won my first match!

I used to be somewhat decent at King of Fighters, but its been a while since I played it

Yes, I play
Street Fighter V
Street Fighter IV
Tekken 7
Dead or Alive 6
Guilty Gear
Mortal Kombat 11
Soul Calibur IV

Just want to let you know that if you're serious about getting decent in fighting games, you need to learn the game mechanics your characters, and not button mash. For SFV you can get to silver quite easily. Just anti air, crush counter and punish the fags that mash Ex DP's, and learn a few combos. Wake up with three frame attacks or wake up into a block but dont wake up pressing 7 frame normals, you're going to get destroyed

Yes, I play
Street Fighter V
Street Fighter IV
Tekken 7
Dead or Alive 6
Guilty Gear
Mortal Kombat 11
Soul Calibur IV

Just want to let you know that if you're serious about getting decent in fighting games, you need to learn the game mechanics your characters, and not button mash. For SFV you can get to silver quite easily. Just anti air, crush counter and punish the fags that mash Ex DP's, and learn a few combos. Wake up with three frame attacks or wake up into a block but dont wake up pressing 7 frame normals, you're going to get destroyed
That sounds complicated, I don't know if my ethnic mind can understand it all.

Only fighting game I was not completely horrible at was DOA4. Even then I wouls till get destroyed online like half of the time.

used to play tekken 5 and dragonball raging blast 2 but currently im playing naruto storm 4

That sounds complicated, I don't know if my ethnic mind can understand it all.
Anti air means when your opponent neutral jumps or jumps at you, you use a high attack to knock them away and possibly follow up with another move, like Urien can.

Crush counters are done by pressing the hard punch or hard kick button in certain scenarios. If per say someone misses an EX like Ryus shoryuken, Falkes staff, or uriens headbutt, you can crush counter it. You can also crush counter from.counter hitting a medium or light attack. Crush counters give you a short window to punish the other player with a combo. For example, Urien crush counter into Ex headbutt and Ex chariot Tackle.

When i say wake up with 3 frames I mean after you get knocked down and you decide to press a button when getting up, use a light attack because they're quick, if you use a heavy which are 7+ frame attacks your going to get punished, hard. Dont always wake up with 3 frames either because you're opponent will anticipate you and crush counter you hard.

no gaming copes dont work anymore.