Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

anyone planning on watching this? seems like it could be interesting but mass media is usually just very antagonistic towards incels

ShiiOfTheSPLC

ShiiOfTheSPLC

KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM
★★★★★
Mn

Lol its gonna be trash since it was made by jewmazon

I will torrent it

idk if I'll watch that tbh. the media's portrayal of incels is never sympathetic and always victim blames

I'm sure it'll be fair and impartial.

jfl it's gonna be something like controlled opposition operation by ((()))'s probably they will 'interview' some 'incel' and try to gaslight our real problems

idk if I'll watch that tbh. the media's portrayal of incels is never sympathetic and always victim blames
yeah. if it gives some actual insight on how it feels to be a depressed social reject who finds solace on the internet then it could be interesting. but if its just condescending nonsense then it would piss me off too much tbh

My hopes ain't high tbf

I predict that 90-95% of its content will be based with the final 5% pulling the swerve/curveball/bait n’ switch blaming us ENTIRELY for our condition as per usual.

As though any of us possess a magical ability to just make women love and or desire us that we’re just not using for some odd reason.

Reminder that this is the creator
Screen Shot 2020 04 21 at 31948 PM