Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone one else squirm thinking about their pua days?

• Thread starter Deleted member 25467
  • Start date
Deleted member 25467

Deleted member 25467

Hispanic manletcel just waiting to perish
-
It's almost an everyday occurrence for me. I can't help but replay the humiliation and cringe that plagued me during my pua days. I facepalm myself. Ugly men shouldn't approach women unless they want mild PTSD.

I just think of the years I wasted during which I could have focused on coping instead.

I just think of the years I wasted during which I could have focused on coping instead.
I should've been looksmaxxing, I started PUA at age 19

i didn't really go through with a pua phase but i do cringe when i look back on a lot of cringe shit i did to try and impress foids which i regret. i shouldn't have ever spent so much time and resources in trying to get with so many of them

I remember when I used to approach girls from my school with pua techniques haha.
I regret it so much

Never been a PUA but I cry inside whenever I remember all the times I approached girls in high school.

I was humiliated every single time :feelsrope:

Still wish I would have started mewing from a young age. I have sleep apnea though so it’s over anyways.

eh i briefly started pua at age 16 then gave up and got fully blackpilled at 17

I've never approached a women in my entire life :chad:

always knew pua was bullshit

I only squirm at the "pick up lines" but not that I approached whores and runined their day, for talking to them as a non-chad.

I cringe at my jestermaxxing phase. I also cringe at how I was always snapping jokes to a foid, meanwhile she was at six flags getting fucked by a Chad. Maybe ill tell that story one day.

You just need to buy that new book and seminar bro

I never went through a PUA phase and I'm glad of it

Still wish I would have started mewing from a young age. I have sleep apnea though so it’s over anyways.

I have sleep apnea too. It's made me want to rope more than the blackpill.

no but ive never been a pua..

i do cringe at some pua's though

I was heavily into red pill when I was 16, and during that time, I did all of this:

I did nofap hard mode (no cumming at all) for a year
I dropped 23 kg
I read a book a week the entire summer (almost all of them about stoicism)
I memorised every TRP term (shit tests, push/pull, plates, neediness, IDGAF attitude etc.) and tried to apply it while going out
I did every self improvement advice under the Sun

Can you guess what happened?
FUCK ALL

yes, i used to think if i did no fap and watching infields i'd do well :lul:

fortunately I never had a PUA phase just an ultra bluepilled orbitmaxxer phase

Yes.

I replay it too and recognize the signs of disgust I didn't notice back when I thought that women are mysterious and play hard to get but want to be gotten in the end. :feelspuke: :feelsrope:

Water. Wet.
Chad only.
And women hate ugly males approaching them.

PUA only works if you are of Chadlite or at least average level appearance.

And PUA is simply jester maxxing at the end of the day no matter how many of them might try and deny it.

Never had pua days

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back