Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone on this forum that plays boomer shooters? (Re-Crossposted here)

IDKFA

I booted up freedoom recently just for the nostalgia trip.

Man it was so shit. We've come a long way.

I hate the term "boomer shooter" but yes. Started playing Serious Sam 4 recently if it counts

Doom and Quake. I can't get into Quake idk why.

I am a cod addict @Audley Porter

IDKFA

I booted up freedoom recently just for the nostalgia trip.

Man it was so shit. We've come a long way.
Hahahah. I used to play Freedoom on the zdaemon servers back in 2015-2017. Good times.

Does Deus Ex 1, RTCW, Red Faction 1, NOLF also counts? Or they are too advanced?

Maybe i should finally play Kingpin i remember playing it only for a while and then dropped it, i was waiting year for a remaster and in the end it was waste of time because it was total dogshit job JFL.
I'm halfway in HL Blue shift and played a bit of Quake 2 remastered but got bored you are right about bullet sponges, my nostalgia glasses were blinding me but ost still kicks to this day.

Should see if Unreal Tournament is worth checking today

played a bit of Quake 2 remastered but got bored you are right about bullet sponges, my nostalgia glasses were blinding me but ost still kicks to this day.
Not off with the soundtrack. In one of the DLCs included, there is a certain enemy coded in a way in that it hitscans you hundreds of feet across the map without telegraphing the attack and it is nearly impossible to dodge. They also changed a lot of the gameplay elements. The final boss in the campaign has an insane amount of health.

>tfw the "boomer" shooters you play are 80s Arcade ones well older than the kids here play