Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone obsessed with deaths here?

Iwanttolive

Iwanttolive

Mythic
★★★★★
Especially when it occurs in the young n due to unnatural cause?

Like for eg the Kobe Bryant helicopter crash earlier this yr, when I found out there were 2 other zoomer foids on it, I immediately felt the urge to kno what their lives were like before they die so I type their names to try n find their social medias like Instagrams or anything visual.

And if I dun find anything or their accounts r private, I feel a bit disappointed

I feel good when normies die

I feel good when normies die
Im not a sadistic person(or I believe so) however I do feel smthng inside me is sated, depending on the situation, it's sometimes mixed wif sympathy or glee.

Obsessed? No. But if I come across a particularly crazy thing (Which can include gruesome deaths) you bet your ass I'm saving it.

This is even better.
I've seen that before. I'm same age as the foid
Obsessed? No. But if I come across a particularly crazy thing (Which can include gruesome deaths) you bet your ass I'm saving it.
Wats the context? Lemme guess, he raped some girl

Im not a sadistic person(or I believe so) however I do feel smthng inside me is sated, depending on the situation, it's sometimes mixed wif sympathy or glee.
Nobody gives a shit about me so fuck them

Im obessed with whats beyond death, and if there is any possibility of some kind of reincarnation of sorts

I'm not, but I should be so I can become desensitized and kill myself.

Yes, especially murder.

I'm more interested in the political/legal aspect of these cases, I spend too much money reading court documents for fun.

Yea, killings especially. Main reason I watch gore, and check the news every so often

:yes::yes::yes::yes:
yes, i find this effect very chilling and exciting when a young, beautiful person dies violently.
i think it's the essence of the effect you get when watching a very good movie or reading a great book; the "chill" is the same.
there's a deep connection in the human psyche between seeing "beauty" (which seems to have no evolutionary purpose, until...) and violent, untimely death.
that's why ancient greeks and shakespeare loved tragedy.
we need beauty in our lives to remind us of the subtext of life, the unsaid of life, and the best way to trigger that is by having a young person die in a manner that reminds us of the ephemeral briefness of life and the fragility of life.

Like for eg the Kobe Bryant helicopter crash earlier this yr, when I found out there were 2 other zoomer foids on it, I immediately felt the urge to kno what their lives were like before they die so I type their names to try n find their social medias like Instagrams or anything visual.

And if I dun find anything or their accounts r private, I feel a bit disappointed
Nah

Kobe was retired anyways, nothing of value was lost to the game overall.

Not really. Beating people to death is like second nature for me.

I only do it out of defense too, it's not like I enjoy it.

Gorilla 2293965 1280

T. gorilla telling me I get killed, when I enter his forest.
Well its my forest and my territory.

How would you like it if some random asshole came walking through your front door?

Well its my forest and my territory.

How would you like it if some random asshole came walking through your front door?
Hardly comparable, considering you have neither some physical barrier nor doorbell and your territory is prolly also much larger.

Hardly comparable, considering you have neither some physical barrier nor doorbell and your territory is prolly also much larger.
True. But if I'm lenient all humans end up doing is litering and trashing the place.

Before, I'd just hide until they left, but then they started having camp fires and shit.

Fuck that.

:yes::yes::yes::yes:
yes, i find this effect very chilling and exciting when a young, beautiful person dies violently.
i think it's the essence of the effect you get when watching a very good movie or reading a great book; the "chill" is the same.
there's a deep connection in the human psyche between seeing "beauty" (which seems to have no evolutionary purpose, until...) and violent, untimely death.
that's why ancient greeks and shakespeare loved tragedy.
we need beauty in our lives to remind us of the subtext of life, the unsaid of life, and the best way to trigger that is by having a young person die in a manner that reminds us of the ephemeral briefness of life and the fragility of life.
Thnx u described how I felt but couldnt put in words.

I'm more curious about the lives of other people as a whole, though death is a catalyst that draws attention and makes me more curious. For example, a single mother I knew in high school died this year, and ever since I've just been so curious as to what series of events led to such a conclusion at such a young age.

I'm more curious about the lives of other people as a whole, though death is a catalyst that draws attention and makes me more curious. For example, a single mother I knew in high school died this year, and ever since I've just been so curious as to what series of events led to such a conclusion at such a young age.
So how did she die?

So how did she die?

Honestly, I'm still trying to figure that out - most people who knew her well probably wouldn't talk to me. I'm guessing suicide based on her last Facebook posts, but she probably should have known the difficulties of being a single mother going into it. I still feel bad for her, though...

Yes. I am interested in such topics, I watch Medical Detectives, Born To Kill and other documentaries about rare illnesses and (serial) killings. As a child I was fascinated by different diseases/parasites and spent time in the school library to read about the pest/prions/malaria (my favorite topic was Naegleria fowleri, Ribeiroia due to the deformations it causes or parasites who influence behavior like Ophiocordyceps/Dicrocoelium). That made me read medical/biological books before even working there.

I was also fascinated by toxins and own many books about them - especially venomous snakes and scorpions. In younger years I archived images of snake bites and nowadays I occasionally look for footage of crime scenes, accidents, deformations and medical procedures like fasciotomy.

I read books about serial killers whenever I get the chance and own a small library on them. I also like documentaries/books about war criminals like Oskar Dirlewanger, the perpetrators of the Nanjing Massacre and Shiro Ishii.
I wanted to get into osteology/forensic science due to these reasons but deemed it as too difficult/too much effort. I even wanted to become a taxidermist once.

Honestly, I'm still trying to figure that out - most people who knew her well probably wouldn't talk to me. I'm guessing suicide based on her last Facebook posts, but she probably should have known the difficulties of being a single mother going into it. I still feel bad for her, though...
It's normal to feel bad but jus don't fall into the 'i cud hv saved her!' mentality

It's normal to feel bad but jus don't fall into the 'i cud hv saved her!' mentality

Absolutely. I think any one of us could have "saved her", however the reality is that she probably didn't want to be saved in the first place and would have just made our lives more difficult in the process. Otherwise, she was really a very nice person.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back