Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone notice that Fleshlights (and other masturbators) are modelled after roasties?

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
Just look up photos of these things, they all looked like the roastie of a 35 year old foid. I was considering buying something like this until i saw how they look. Why can't they sell some JB prime modelled fleshlights? Oh, cause that would make the company a PEDO appealing company i suppose. Fucking cucked laws

Just puck flastic broo

td5-girl-in-the-box-main_1.jpg

nippon wants to have a word with you

but what if it's a jb roastie?

td5-girl-in-the-box-main_1.jpg

nippon wants to have a word with you
I plan to buy one of those soon. But I hear my parents shame people who have sex dolls and such all the time, I wouldn't know how to hide it from them if they came to visit.

I plan to buy one of those soon. But I hear my parents shame people who have sex dolls and such all the time, I wouldn't know how to hide it from them if they came to visit.
If i ever do buy one, my plan is to hide in my PC case that i have lying around from an old pc. Just put is in a dark bag before you put it in there before obviously. And this only works if you know it will be safe, like no one will throw it out or search inside it for parts

If i ever do buy one, my plan is to hide in my PC case that i have lying around from an old pc. Just put is in a dark bag before you put it in there before obviously. And this only works if you know it will be safe, like no one will throw it out or search inside it for parts
Are they that small? I thought they were rather medium-ish in size (like it would fit on a large plate)?

You kinda can't get a 12 yo virgin to model for that kind of shit.

Buy a Japanese onahole, they seem better.

Are they that small? I thought they were rather medium-ish in size (like it would fit on a large plate)?
I measured one out before from Amazon and the dimensions seemed like it would be just enough to fit comfortably inside your average PC. Try finding one online, measuring it's width and length then seeing that will roughly fit inside your hiding spot. Be sure to hide it well, wouldn't want your family to throw it away or find it and embarrass you about it