Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone notice how when women kill themselves they always take their children with them?

Rot&Repeat

Rot&Repeat

Always Tired
★★★★★
This really only happens if the child is very young and doesnt understand whats happening. But ive noticed that every female suicide ive seen videos of or have heard of have always included them taking their children down with them. They either jump down a bridge with them, tie them a noose and hang them first, lock them in a car in a garage with them or make them overdose on pills as well. Women seem to be unabke to just do it alone and want to take an innocent soul with them. Men on the other hand just shoot themselves or jump off a bridge solo and do it with as little impact on others as possible cause its their suffering, but women try to inflict suffering on others in their final moments on others as well. Am i crazy or is this just how they are?

All foids are devils. Common knowledge

Cope... I have seen some beta cucks kill their whole family too.

Yes. Stripping the male of children is a form of punishment.

Murder suicide is a very male thing but I do agree that killing your own children is avery female thing.

Yes. Stripping the male of children is a form of punishment.
:yes:

There are rare cases of men killing their children along with themselves as well, but when it happens, it's always a feminated act influenced by the solipsistic logic of selfishly seeing one's children as inextricable parts of themselves (and therefore objects to do with as they wish, i.e. abortion and post-birth abortion [murder]).

For example, Chris Benoit (a feminated but unfeminized man) killed his family as part of his suicide.
He considered his offspring an inextricable part of his inmost identity and his utter rejection of the world was incomplete without also destroying these genetic extensions of himself.
And to complete the act, he also erased his wife from the earth, preventing her from creating further offspring that would carry traces of his genes through the process of telegony/microchimerism, as well as stopping her from being unfaithful to him after his death.

However, when a woman does this, she invariably leaves the husband alive to suffer the loss by himself and carry the burden (which is much more evil in my opinion).

Last edited: