Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone notice how cutthroat normies are? no one has any loyalty

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
"Friends" barely exist in normie society. They will backstab you at a moment's notice. Even many people in relationships, they just use each other, no actual fucks given about their partner. They will leave them in a moments notice as soon as their use is expended. If they show weakness they are mercilessly culled from the herd.

Last edited:
Yep. Normies are like savage animals

Normiefilth see friendships as a means of getting something out of someone. That’s all they see it as.

I'm under the bus surrounded by normies as we speak

Normies also think they are higher on the scale than they really are, they are a couple of negative traits from being us.

True. I was always loyal but i never saw an ounce of loyality from anyone. Except for one person and he was surprisingly a normie

Loyalty is just how long lasting your usefulness is as a tool for furthering their social clout and reputation in life.