Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone moved from anime/manga to visual novels/light novels over time?

Patches

Patches

Framecel and Manlet = Never began
★★★★★
It feels like anime now is so infested with normans manga too, back then it wasnt even close that bad.

i wouldn't say i have completwly moved on but they tend to be better/of higher quality

I played a visual novel for the first time and it was nice.
Light novels have too much text for me tho

Taking into account the rate the quality of anime/manga is plummeting, what will I have to cope with in the future? It feels so bleak

i wouldn't say i have completwly moved on but they tend to be better/of higher quality
Cote exemplified this. The Ln mogs it's anime/manga counterparts significantly in terms of quality

Cote exemplified this. The Ln mogs it's anime/manga counterparts significantly in terms of quality
partially true, season 1 was shit and season 3 was decent but season 2 was genuinely good and due to its presentation better than the LN in certain aspects

another example on how it can depend are the monogatari light novels in contrast with the monogatari series, they're good in ways unique to the medium they're shown in, whether it be nisio's unique writing style of studio shaft's incredible visuals and animation

another example on how it can depend are the monogatari light novels in contrast with the monogatari series, they're good in ways unique to the medium they're shown in, whether it be nisio's unique writing style of studio shaft's incredible visuals and animation
haven't delved into monogatari yet , should I read the ln or watch the anime ?

haven't delved into monogatari yet , should I read the ln or watch the anime ?
both are great, can't go wrong with either to be honest

Sadly visual novels are a dying medium and light novels are not my thing i want some visuals. During last anime convention we haven't see any major announcements when it comes to VNs and ones that were announced year or more ago are still not out.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back