Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Anyone literally the same person they were 2/3/5 years ago?

I get that. In Brazil I knew a 13 year old with some really nice tits and ass.
Every single boy there would have fucked the shit out of her even the 16 year old ones.
Also isn't 12-15 a really low range? That's straight up Pedophilia.
Pedophilia is sexual attraction towards prepubescent girls. At 12 the vast majority of girls in my area already have tits and ass and have been menstruating for a while. But I'd agree 12 is a bit too young, I think 13 is the prime age for most foids.

I have not changed since the age of 14

Pedophilia is sexual attraction towards prepubescent girls. At 12 the vast majority of girls in my area already have tits and ass and have been menstruating for a while. But I'd agree 12 is a bit too young, I think 13 is the prime age for most foids.
Yeah have you ever met a 13 year old? They're kinda pretty big retards.
Like anything above 18 is ok.16 if you're under 26.
But good lord please don't fuck a 13 year old. I've known guys being called out for banging a 13 year old when they them selves were only 16.

Yeah have you ever met a 13 year old? They're kinda pretty big retards.
Like anything above 18 is ok.16 if you're under 26.
But good lord please don't fuck a 13 year old. I've known guys being called out for banging a 13 year old when they them selves were only 16.
They sure are retarded, but I think that has to do with the current world. The culture doesn't teach girls that age how to be a good wife, be feminine, cook, prepare themselves to be a good mom and such things girls should learn. Instead, they are bombarded by feminism, teen idols, promiscuity, etc. Also, a good wife doesn't need to be intelligent.

The age of consent in Brazil is 14, I wouldn't fuck anyone below that because the consequences can be very serious. Not that I fuck anyone without paying anyway (prostitutes are always above 18).

You're from the US, right?

My face hasn't changed since middle school. This world is cruel.

They sure are retarded, but I think that has to do with the current world. The culture doesn't teach girls that age how to be a good wife, be feminine, cook, prepare themselves to be a good mom and such things girls should learn. Instead, they are bombarded by feminism, teen idols, promiscuity, etc. Also, a good wife doesn't need to be intelligent.

The age of consent in Brazil is 14, I wouldn't fuck anyone below that because the consequences can be very serious. Not that I fuck anyone without paying anyway (prostitutes are always above 18).

You're from the US, right?
No Austria. And I have been to Brazil since my parents are both brazilian.
Also I didn't know the age of consent is 14 in brazil.Well then do what you please I guess.
In Austria the legal age is 16, but not only for sex but also for any kind of alcohol and cigarettes which I use to get close to 14/15 year old girls that can't buy it on their own.Not that it has helped so far.

No Austria. And I have been to Brazil since my parents are both brazilian.
Also I didn't know the age of consent is 14 in brazil.Well then do what you please I guess.
In Austria the legal age is 16, but not only for sex but also for any kind of alcohol and cigarettes which I use to get close to 14/15 year old girls that can't buy it on their own.Not that it has helped so far.
Que sorte a sua, seus pais foram espertos em sair fora desta merda aqui. Espero no futuro conseguir sair também, meu pai é alemão.

Gluck gehabt, deine Eltern waren schlau das scheißloch das ist Brasilien zu verlassen. Ich hoffe, dass ich in die Zukunft auch es verlassen kann. Mein Vater ist Deutscher.

Que sorte a sua, seus pais foram espertos em sair fora desta merda aqui. Espero no futuro conseguir sair também, meu pai é alemão.

Gluck gehabt, deine Eltern waren schlau das scheißloch das ist Brasilien zu verlassen. Ich hoffe, dass ich in die Zukunft auch es verlassen kann. Mein Vater ist Deutscher.
Ja.Mein Vater hat die Österreichische Bürgerschaft und ich konnte somit hier aufwachsen.Aber brasilianische frauen sind viel einfacher.Wenn du aus europa kommst wie ich sind so sehr an dir interessiert.Versuch mal das auszu nutzen.

Sim. Meu pai tem cidadania austríaca e eu pude crescer aqui, mas as mulheres brasileiras são muito mais fáceis, se você vem da Europa, elas estou muito interessada em você.

Ja.Mein Vater hat die Österreichische Bürgerschaft und ich konnte somit hier aufwachsen.Aber brasilianische frauen sind viel einfacher.Wenn du aus europa kommst wie ich sind so sehr an dir interessiert.Versuch mal das auszu nutzen.

Sim. Meu pai tem cidadania austríaca e eu pude crescer aqui, mas as mulheres brasileiras são muito mais fáceis, se você vem da Europa, elas estou muito interessada em você.
Ich habe es schon versuchen, so zu tun als ich Schweizer wäre. Aber der Akzent verratet mich, ich kann Deutsch sprechen aber nicht so gut und mein Portugiesisch is perfekt. Ich kann gut Englisch sprechen aber ich denke die Leute bemerken, dass es klingt wie ein Brasilianer beim Englisch sprechen. Ich war in der Lage die Frau für etwas wie 5 Minuten reinzulegen, aber dann sie wurde verdächtig auf mich und die Interaktion hat geendet :forcedsmile:

Wenn ich es schaffe, nach Europa zu fliegen und ein bisschen da zu wohnen, werde ih bestimmt es ausnutzen wenn ich nach Brasilien zurückkehre.

Ich habe es schon versuchen, so zu tun als ich Schweizer wäre. Aber der Akzent verratet mich, ich kann Deutsch sprechen aber nicht so gut und mein Portugiesisch is perfekt. Ich kann gut Englisch sprechen aber ich denke die Leute bemerken, dass es klingt wie ein Brasilianer beim Englisch sprechen. Ich war in der Lage die Frau für etwas wie 5 Minuten reinzulegen, aber dann sie wurde verdächtig auf mich und die Interaktion hat geendet :forcedsmile:

Wenn ich es schaffe, nach Europa zu fliegen und ein bisschen da zu wohnen, werde ih bestimmt es ausnutzen wenn ich nach Brasilien zurückkehre.
Dein Deutsch kannst du ja trotzdem üben.Die meisten brasilianer verstehen kein deutsch also falls du gut genug bist kannst du sie rein legen.Aber ich kann nichts garantieren da ich selber nie erfolg hatte, aber es ging viel besser als sonst.

are you 20 or around there? i mean, i still live with my parents too. in my culture the sons/daughters live with their parents to take care of them into old age so probably always gonna live with my parents. it's hilarious how shit could be so different in different places, back home it would've been seen as the right thing to do for me to just stay with my parents, here the sooner you leave your "parent's house," the better. homeless on the street at the age of 18, but out of your parent's house? good, at least you're still not living with your parents bro.

that's fucking crazy how nothing else changed though.

Yep even though I'm still a virgin at 21 I'm happy I moved out a little after high school, even though I'm been broke, brushes with homelessness etc. I still hate my parents more then anything so it is still worth it. My business should finally take off and hopefully I will be able to escape poorcel and make something of myself and finally I can lose virginity once I get out of my shitty situation.

I've barely changed in 8 years.

I have become more calm because the "storm" passed a long time ago.

I just no longer care of seeing normies with theirs lives...I am numb.

I'm more depressed.