Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Anyone listens to Blue skies media?

DarkSoul99

DarkSoul99

Lonewolf99
-
He's blackpilled as fuck and personally one of my favorite black pilled Youtuber.

Never heard of him but will check him out :feelsokman:

Is that the white guy who talks/acts black? And he was once married to a black woman but she died and now he's been incel for the past 10 or so years?

Is that the white guy who talks/acts black? And he was once married to a black woman but she died and now he's been incel for the past 10 or so years?
lol

:feelskek: (how is he incel then, if you can get married once you can probably get married again)

:feelskek: (how is he incel then, if you can get married once you can probably get married again)
He was married over 10 years ago. Dudes like him and VVS had decent luck with women in the past but the internet dating and the increasing hypergamy has priced them out of the market.

Yeah, I like the guy, very blackpilled. You can tell how his life would dramatically improve if a girl gave him a chance.

He's blackpilled as fuck and personally one of my favorite black pilled Youtuber.
he’s good, NYC eminem type dude, just born in the wrong era and very unlucky circumstances

Last edited:
Pretty much.

But he met his wife over ten years ago before tinder and other apps like that existed. It was still possible and relatively easy for average men to get girlfriends back in the day since women didn't have access to Chads and were forced to lower their standards since they didn't have any better options. I have a cousin that is 10 years older than me and he is at my looks level. He is married and has children. I really believe that he would be an incel if his wife divorced him though. The sexual market has drastically changed in the past decade.
Why do you assume hes "acting"? Its his personality
I don't think he's acting. That's just the way he naturally acts. I was using "acts" as a synonym for behaves. Sorry for the confusion. I think he must've grown up in the ghetto around blacks or something.

the internet dating and the increasing hypergamy has priced them out of the market.

I know but that means he got 10 great years out of life, the rest of us had fucking zero, seems kind of ridiculous for guys like him to claim the same label as the rest of us

Also life is pretty much over once you reach your 30's, so if the bulk of his enjoyable dating and marriage life was in his 20's to mid 30's, I don't see how he's now "losing out" on anything, everything in life to enjoy has already been enjoyed by most men at that age range, the rest of your years is just reliving those highs and chasing after some more

How the fuck do you act/talk black? :lul::lul:

Good looking Wigger who could probably get with a nigger woman in the ghetto.

I recall this guy from his MSTOW video. At least hes not a complete bluepilled moron.