Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone listen to Pierce The Veil?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
I like some of their songs tbh even if it is normie music.

Yes. Since 2011. Collide With the Sky is my favorite album by them. Also, it's not "normalfag music." It's alternative music, actually. It's only popular among certain groups.

Yes. Since 2011. Collide With the Sky is my favorite album by them. Also, it's not "normalfag music." It's alternative music, actually. It's only popular among certain groups.
:feelsautistic:

this

Never thought it'd happen: the only posters in this thread are all curry and they all like PTV. JFL. What else do you guys listen to?
I listen to Green day, Linkin park, some Simon and Garfunkel, The Smiths, AC DC.

Never thought it'd happen: the only posters in this thread are all curry and they all like PTV. JFL. What else do you guys listen to?
I listen to Green day, Linkin park, some Simon and Garfunkel, The Smiths, AC DC.
same as curryfool, I listen to mostly rock, metal goth music. good bands: falling in reverse, architects, bring me the horizon, and kitsune
yeah bit odd why all curries in the thread maybe, curries more masochistic idk, and this translates to rock music.

I only listen to Green Day, with the occassional Linkin Park or AC/DC song (very rare).
same as curryfool, I listen to mostly rock, metal goth music. good bands: falling in reverse, architects, bring me the horizon, and kitsune
yeah bit odd why all curries in the thread maybe, curries more masochistic idk, and this translates to rock music.
I really like Falling in Reverse. Not that into BMTH (except for a few songs). I haven't really listened to Architects. And I remember Kitsune, I posted a song here a couple of months ago. The Indic and Iranic people (both originally from Pakistan) I know all listen to rap music. I'm the only one who listens to this type of music (along with my brother; which he took after me. He likes bands like Too Close to Touch a lot, I like them too, but not to the extent he does).

I only listen to Green Day, with the occassional Linkin Park or AC/DC song (very rare).

I really like Falling in Reverse. Not that into BMTH (except for a few songs). I haven't really listened to Architects. And I remember Kitsune, I posted a song here a couple of months ago. The Indic and Iranic people (both originally from Pakistan) I know all listen to rap music. I'm the only one who listens to this type of music (along with my brother; which he took after me. He likes bands like Too Close to Touch a lot, I like them too, but not to the extent he does).
yeah most curries I know either listened to rap or normie trash.

yeah most curries I know either listened to rap or normie trash.
TBH it's always weird, on a website I saw a curry hijabi who exclusively listens to rap music (by niggers) with some curry singers here and there.