Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Anyone let themselves go after finding out how over it really was?

TomathonClancy

TomathonClancy

Ugly Curry
★★
I used to work out nearly every day, and was a pretty fit guy. I had room to grow, but everyone noticed my imporvements. Guys gave me compliments, and I had finally gotten stuff like a six pack. Girls also acknowledged my body, but they didn't care. They had so much vehement hatred towards me. After finding out that a girl I had liked since middle school was ghosting me for 10 months and then told her sorority I was stalking her (I sent her one text in that six month period, for reference), I fell into a depression that lasted so long.

That was a year ago. I was 5'9ish, 150 pounds, and in good shape. I'm now 5'10 175 pounds, and while I can still look decent, I'm nowhere near my peak, and people have noticed. I had to convince them I was bulking (cope, I was really just drowning out my misery with fast food bignes with my roommate and barely working out).\

Every time I try to work out, I think about pointless it is to try and improve myself, only to be viewed as less than dirt by women. I don't know what to do or how to get back into it. I'm going back to the gym again today and hope to get a good workout but I just hope I can maintain consistency.

Yeah I stopped gymcelling cuz of that and I became fatter. I also saw my GPA tank spring semester

I started working out around half a year ago and while I did lose weight and gain some muscle, I'm losing motivation. I've never been one to binge-eat and I don't even like high-calorie food that much but I do notice that I'm gaining a bit of weight on the belly area and I've been skipping workouts a bit more.
It was nice to look in to the mirror and see a better version of my past self but it's useless if you can't use your improvement to get a gf. Even if I received the body of a god, it would still not cure my social anxiety or manletdom.

this is the same reason why i stopped gymcoping

When I started gymcelling, I was redpilled and thought that percieved fighting success was linked to SMV. When I became blackpilled and realized that it doesn't mean shit, I still continued gymcelling so I can strengthmog others.

Yeah, shower a few times a year (though I do wipe my bits and pieces often enough), my teeth are rotten through my head from years of not brushing, can go 6 weeks+ without a clothes change, ain't had a haircut or a shave for 2+ years and fingernails are long and thick, same as toenails, don't trim them let them break off. Alcohol problem is so bad I have irreversible chronic pancreatitus and my liver is fucked.

Basically this is looksmatch, except I'm maybe 5-8 years younger. I ain't hardly bullshitting.

Yeah, shower a few times a year (though I do wipe my bits and pieces often enough), my teeth are rotten through my head from years of not brushing, can go 6 weeks+ without a clothes change, ain't had a haircut or a shave for 2+ years and fingernails are long and thick, same as toenails, don't trim them let them break off. Alcohol problem is so bad I have irreversible chronic pancreatitus and my liver is fucked.

Basically this is looksmatch, except I'm maybe 5-8 years younger. I ain't hardly bullshitting.

View attachment 122208View attachment 122209View attachment 122210

:feelsrope:

Tbh I realised it was over when I was 17. That's when my life started to go downhill, especially my grades. If I had even been average looking, I'd be at a top uni rn. But oh well, nobody cares.

You are the most hardcore LDAR’er on this forum.

yes man. Also I wish you'd quit hitting pepe like that

I stopped hitting the gym as well due to depression and hopelessness of never ascending and for that I put on even more weight. All I do these days is LDAR.

Absolutely. I was never ripped, but I was a bit buff. Now I wonder if I'm gonna go for a quarter pounder with cheese or the BLT after work

Yeah man, motivation is a bitch when you realize nothing you do will make a difference.

I need motivation but sometimes its hard to find.

Yeah I stopped gymcelling cuz of that and I became fatter. I also saw my GPA tank spring semester
The fact that you're still in college means that you're still coping.

I buzzed my head, other than that I still look pretty much the same, maybe less frequent shaving

Its over for many gymcel gym membership subscriptions, man.

yuuuupp, i was fat and overweight up until 21, I had a big belly and face fat. I looksmaxed and leanmaxed, got down to like 10% bodyfat with pecs and abs, I went from 195/200lbs, (5'7) down to 145/150lbs by age 23. thinking that would be the ticket to humanity. Nope, my subhuman facial genetics fucked me over, I've blown back up to about 185lbs now at 30.

I just don't see the point in even trying. It's so fucking over. If I couldn't get girls thin and with muscle then what';s even the point. At least i can cry an eat chocolate cake in comfort.

I haven't worked out in like a week or 2 hopefully I'll get back into the habit

Ugh. Fuck. Yeah, it's getting really hard to keep gymcelling. Honestly, it's not bad when it's just me at 2am, but then the other super-early normies flood in, and there's always a roastie in tight spandex with an ass bending over in my face to the point I want to stick a dumbbell up her cunt and tell her "lunge around the room now, bitch!"

Last edited:
I stopped all looksmaxxing this year BC there's no point, I'm starting to get more and more of my moms shit genes showing up and at this point I just want to not be in pain.

I've gained 80 pounds in 5 months. Before that I just lost all my excess weight but then I realized "why bother, I'm not going to get anything out of thinmaxxing but I want to eat pizza every night."

Yep. Was a gymcel from mid highschool up until about four months ago when I finally fully gave it up. The blackpill killed all desire to excise. Only reason I continued to do it for another year after being blackpilled is out of sheer habitual Shit and trying to bluepill myself

Holy shit. :lul: :lul: :lul:

I’ve rotted my teeth