Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious anyone know of this blackcel?

that guy is good looking, he could easily get laid

Could easily JBB where I live.

jfc how many copist are on here?

the man is speaking the truth

yes, how stupid can you be?
catfishman, you're a confirmed non incel (laid over 30 times), how have you not been banned?

^I felt this.

catfishman, you're a confirmed non incel (laid over 30 times), how have you not been banned?
jfc stop with this shit.

do you know how frustrating it is to talk to women and get ghosted or reject you.

maybe put effort into yourself to see what the problem is.

i literally gave up talking to females because how cuntish they are.

Oreoman has been a staple for years now

jfc stop with this shit.

do you know how frustrating it is to talk to women and get ghosted or reject you.

maybe put effort into yourself to see what the problem is.

i literally gave up talking to females because how cuntish they are.

How did you get laid? Was it after you catfished and revealed yourself?

PM me

How did you get laid? Was it after you catfished and revealed yourself?

PM me
jfc i already have explained things, female standards were not as bad as it used to be.

even my looksmaxxed state i couldnt get shit.

it's oreoman

his rants are comfy, was one of my fav youtubers

Youre saying female standards used to be very bad, but have improved recently??
omg no, they werent bad as it used to be

meaning its a past tense statement.

male models werent a thing, lookism wasnt an issue.

i literally used my old picture that was rated a 9.4 and used it on the current rating websites and got a 6.9.

which shows proof how hypergamy and female standards have changed.

omg no, they werent bad as it used to be

meaning its a past tense statement.

male models werent a thing, lookism wasnt an issue.

i literally used my old picture that was rated a 9.4 and used it on the current rating websites and got a 6.9.

which shows proof how hypergamy and female standards have changed.
You are both right and wrong on this.

As another old dirt, I can confirm, foid standards and competition wasnt THIS hard. But you were also very good looking when u were young.

When I first saw ur old video on lookism i legit couldnt believe it. You were slender AF, how the fuck did you let yourself go this badly and turned obese. I can believe your slay count. It's not just weight tho, ur face looked better too.

Now you just look like a fat manlet truecel. age and weight ruined ur looks

back to the topic at hand, lookism was a thing in the past as well. It just wasnt rampant like this. the "game" BS could actually work back then if u were average in the looks. cos no e-dating. everybody had to get their gfs in real life so some sort of "game" was needed.

You are both right and wrong on this.

As another old dirt, I can confirm, foid standards and competition wasnt THIS hard. But you were also very good looking when u were young.

When I first saw ur old video on lookism i legit couldnt believe it. You were slender AF, how the fuck did you let yourself go this badly and turned obese. I can believe your slay count. It's not just weight tho, ur face looked better too.

Now you just look like a fat manlet truecel. age and weight ruined ur looks

back to the topic at hand, lookism was a thing in the past as well. It just wasnt rampant like this. the "game" BS could actually work back then if u were average in the looks. cos no e-dating. everybody had to get their gfs in real life so some sort of "game" was needed.
sorry to break it to you, i have literally posted my pic when i was 32 and still looked the same the only difference is i grew out my hair. plenty of times i had let me myself go and decided to put effort in looksmaxxing and gymceling.

sorry to break it to you, i have literally posted my pic when i was 32 and still looked the same the only difference is i grew out my hair. plenty of times i had let me myself go and decided to put effort in looksmaxxing and gymceling.
*cope intensifies*

Could easily JBB where I live.
Imagine having had 2 girlfriends but then saying "Just Be Black bro!". More like just lose weight fatty, you had gfs without putting in any effort, you're living proof of JBW.

Imagine having had 2 girlfriends but then saying "Just Be Black bro!". More like just lose weight fatty, you had gfs without putting in any effort, you're living proof of JBW.
I'm a virgin incel, keep coping.

If you are, it's by choice. You're a fat fuck and still managed to get into two relationships despite being under 20 years old, JFL.
It's no surprise to me that the fakecel whites who have it the easiest try to spout "Just Be Black bro!" whilst they get a blowjob from under the table.

If it were at least subhuman whites i'd be okay with the misinformed "JBB" shit, but fakecels have no right to call actual incels fakes.
Nevermind the fact that I don't believe you're a virgin, but even if you were, that doesn't preclude you being a fakecel. Tellem-Tyrone was a "virgin" allegedly, but look at him.

fatcel=volcel

'muh genetics' 'muh chronic obesity'. Stfu. Both sides of my family are obese. Didn't stop me from running 3 kilometers a day. I used to be a fat fuck, but then I got real
If you are, it's by choice. You're a fat fuck and still managed to get into two relationships despite being under 20 years old, JFL.
It's no surprise to me that the fakecel whites who have it the easiest try to spout "Just Be Black bro!" whilst they get a blowjob from under the table.

If it were at least subhuman whites i'd be okay with the misinformed "JBB" shit, but fakecels have no right to call actual incels fakes.
Nevermind the fact that I don't believe you're a virgin, but even if you were, that doesn't preclude you being a fakecel. Tellem-Tyrone was a "virgin" allegedly, but look at him.

that guy is good looking, he could easily get laid

he could easily get laid

You are completely clueless how picky women are nowadays in terms of looks. Average looking face, seems short, fat, black... there is zero doubt in my mind that he could approach over 20,000 women without getting as much as a date. No trolling, no exaggerating.

Most of you guys are shut ins who never go out so you don´t see the absolutely insane amount of competition for women.

Last edited:
This guy is articulate, he could gather attention if he lost weight and hit the gym, but he's destined for more, fuck foids

I respect guys like him and eliot that speak up about our troubles, that give a face and a voice to our issues
I wouldnt dare to do that
These are champion incels

Y y'all niggas be aksing womin ou?

it truly amazing

the dude is fat af + short
and yet got 2 gfs before

and 100% would get much more if he had a life or hit on asian women

and yet has the nerve to call himself an incel and spam "JBB"

Anecdotal but I've seen shorter fat back dudes with white women around 3 different occassions, and i'm 5'5. Clearly if it was just a fat thing surely I should be volcel just like them, but you're just coping and ignoring the facts to fit your low IQ agenda.
fatcel=volcel

'muh genetics' 'muh chronic obesity'. Stfu. Both sides of my family are obese. Didn't stop me from running 3 kilometers a day. I used to be a fat fuck, but then I got real
Lotta strawmen here, I've already lost 100 pounds and workout daily lmao, i'm fat because I got fat as a kid, because of shitty parents, nothing more, nothing less. Keep coping.

Anecdotal but I've seen shorter fat back dudes with white women around 3 different occassions, and i'm 5'5. Clearly if it was just a fat thing surely I should be volcel just like them, but you're just coping and ignoring the facts to fit your low IQ agenda.
>ignoring the facts
The facts are on my side faggot, i'm the one constantly throwing out racepill statistics.

6-jpg.8937

https://theblog.okcupid.com/how-your-race-affects-the-messages-you-get-39c68771b99e
Note how black men had the 2nd lowest average of any race of men.

0-c1hayh2nfpmdnvhs-png.8935

https://theblog.okcupid.com/race-and-attraction-2009-2014-107dcbb4f060
Note how Black men were the second least desired.

52827aa4eab8ead8519f9e90-750-458-jpg.9883

https://www.jstor.org/stable/10.1086/673129?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
Note how Black men had the worst reciprocated response rate out of the four races presented.

gE0bZZe.png

On Tinder statistically you have over twice the chance to hook up with a white woman than your black counterpart, over twice as likely to hook up with a latina than your black counterpart, and over twice as likely to hook up with an asian woman than your black counter part, and yet your black counterpart still isn't twice as likely to hook up with a black woman than you. In fact, you have a better chance at hooking up with black women than your black counterpart has with literally any other race.

But sure, tell me about your "facts". Your "JBB" meme is just that a meme, but you're probably trolling anyways with that, as all fakecels do. It doesn't surprise me that you would spout dumb shit like that.

Low IQ post
These statistics are about the BROAD BRUSH retard. In other words they cover multiple cities, multiple states, multiple areas. Are you really so Low IQ that you can't differentiate between select localized sexual markets? You're deluded if you think a Sub 6 Black/Muslim Ethnic doesn't have a Higher SMV than a Sub 6 Whitecel in high population leftist city areas, especially L.A, London, Berlin, etc.

You're deluded if you think a Sub 6 Black/Muslim Ethnic doesn't have a Higher SMV than a Sub 6 Whitecel in high population leftist city areas, especially L.A, London, Berlin, etc.
I like how you ask me for "facts" and then go ahead and pull ideas out of your ass without any backing BASED in fact. This is why I hate talking with dumb "JBB" memers, you ask for facts, you get fact presented to you, and then you counter with "Nu-Uh, hErE's WhAt I tHiNk!" before pulling another dumb statement from your ass that I then have to disprove, which you then repeat another statement pulled out of your ass and the cycle continues over and over and over.

Like here. What you said that i've bolded can easily be disproven with a quick google search and thinking for even a moment.
Most people that user Tinder would be located in high population leftist city centers like L.A, London, Berlin, New York, the same would very likely be true for any similar dating service.
https://www.businessinsider.com/most-active-cities-tinder-young-professionals-2016-9

racisswhitewomen-png.2963

In fact this research shows a similar pattern once again with ethnic men being discriminated far more and White men having great chances with all races, and this one specifically looked at data from said major leftist American cities.

So there's that. You made another inane statement that can easily be disproven since you had no facts to back you up. I'm not responding to you again unless you actually try and put effort in, because i'm fairly certain i'm being baited hard.

I like how you ask me for "facts" and then go ahead and pull ideas out of your ass without any backing BASED in fact. This is why I hate talking with dumb "JBB" memers, you ask for facts, you get fact presented to you, and then you counter with "Nu-Uh, hErE's WhAt I tHiNk!" before pulling another dumb statement from your ass that I then have to disprove, which you then repeat another statement pulled out of your ass and the cycle continues over and over and over.

Like here. What you said that i've bolded can easily be disproven with a quick google search and thinking for even a moment.
Most people that user Tinder would be located in high population leftist city centers like L.A, London, Berlin, New York, the same would very likely be true for any similar dating service.
https://www.businessinsider.com/most-active-cities-tinder-young-professionals-2016-9

racisswhitewomen-png.2963

In fact this research shows a similar pattern once again with ethnic men being discriminated far more and White men having great chances with all races, and this one specifically looked at data from said major leftist American cities.

So there's that. You made another inane statement that can easily be disproven since you had no facts to back you up. I'm not responding to you again unless you actually try and put effort in, because i'm fairly certain i'm being baited hard.
How does this prove a Sub 6 Black has a worse SMV than a Sub 6 Whitecel? Most Blacks don't use Tinder aswell for example, everytime I have seen a black with a white woman (which I have seen MANY in my area, it's just the manlet meatball negroids stands out way more in my head of just how discriminatory it is in my area) do you think they met on Tinder? I highly doubt it.

Lotta strawmen here, I've already lost 100 pounds and workout daily lmao, i'm fat because I got fat as a kid, because of shitty parents, nothing more, nothing less. Keep coping.
I can´t wait to see a slash in your name you fakecel piece of shit

How does this prove a Sub 6 Black has a worse SMV than a Sub 6 Whitecel? Most Blacks don't use Tinder aswell for example, everytime I have seen a black with a white woman (which I have seen MANY in my area, it's just the manlet meatball negroids stands out way more in my head of just how discriminatory it is in my area) do you think they met on Tinder? I highly doubt it.

I predicted exactly what you would do, this confirms to me you're 100% a troll.

I can´t wait to see a slash in your name you fakecel piece of shit
Same. I wish they would ban him from spamming his videos at the very least. He's obviously a troll, he just spams low effort shit to bait a response, like in his responses to me in this thread, he clearly just wants me to write another couple of paragraphs to dispute his one sentence responses.

He loves the attention he gets, so i'm actually gonna just block him, he doesn't contribute anything to the forum and is clearly out to get responses from people hence why he'll response with "Cope." just to try and get you angry to response to him.

View attachment 58305

Same. I wish they would ban him from spamming his videos at the very least. He's obviously a troll, he just spams low effort shit to bait a response, like in his responses to me in this thread, he clearly just wants me to write another couple of paragraphs to dispute his one sentence responses.

He loves the attention he gets, so i'm actually gonna just block him, he doesn't contribute anything to the forum and is clearly out to get responses from people hence why he'll response with "Cope." just to try and get you angry to response to him.
He is a cancer to this forum and i will not rest until he gets finally banned.

That´s all you can say because we both know you don´t belong here FAKECEL
But the truth is you're coping, I can't even get with Ethnics where I live, you just have to keep coping with your JBW absolutism which has no basis in reality, and pretending we're all the same just with physiological differences. Cope.

Not an argument, throwing out irrelevant statistics to a completely different point, and then claiming victory when I point out how retarded you are. Cope harder.

Man it's extremely over