Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone Know Of Any Occult/Mysticism Forums? (That Aren't "Exclusive" - Easy To Join)

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
List the ones you know

I am also interested in real occultism and even more so in real magic. But does it exist?

Careful, cult foids are brainwashed max, they will kill you if ordered by cult chad

I am also interested in real occultism and even more so in real magic. But does it exist?

TBH I think it does, its just hidden from the public, what we consider magic may very well just be considered a form of science by its practitioners, we just don't understand the laws and how to manipulate them
Careful, cult foids are brainwashed max, they will kill you if ordered by cult chad

Dude you really think I'm looking for such a forum to look for women

@ me if you find one tbh

vintologi.se - one of the most braindead things i've ever seen

Check out "the kabalion!" (Book.)

Most of the occult forums are bluepill shit.

Alcoholics Anonymous. & I'm not joking. If you take it seriously your're in, easy. It's global, accessible, free, and indeed one witchy ass organization.
edit: oh wait you said forums as in online forums. Never mind then.

Alcoholics Anonymous. & I'm not joking. If you take it seriously your're in, easy. It's global, accessible, free, and indeed one witchy ass organization.
they're a cult but not occult

vintologi.se - one of the most braindead things i've ever seen

Please don't call that shit an occult forum, I've even argued with the creator before for his ridiculous beliefs, dude is not researching anything of an occult nature, its more of a philosophical type forum than occultic

@TheWitchKing
Maybe you know of some

TBH I think it does, its just hidden from the public

I guess there is really something to it. There are plenty of magical artifacts for sure. For example the Stone of Scone which even had the ability to talk. Also it is related to great story from ancient times and genealogy. But it does not work anymore. There are also stories like severed heads could still talk like they were alive. Consuming flesh and dreaming 9 days to receive messages from gods. Stuff like that. It also seems deeply connected to a biological level.
It also looks like that such things do not find any kind of practice today. My guess is that certain groups now claim such rituals for themselves. With it they hold the power of this world, perhaps even able to control the hive mind of all people or most people.

By the way, a true descendant of the Milesians is able to bring the magic back to this stone by touching it with the foot.

Last edited:
For example the Stone of Scone which even had the ability to talk. Also it is related to great story from ancient times and genealogy. But it does not work anymore.

So how do we know the stone ever actually talked

Hashkafah.com if you want to learn real power.

I seriously thought I'd have some answers by now, guess I'll have to check again tomorrow

Aside from Chaos Magick sites, you're going to need to be well versed in Aramaic, Arabic, Hebrew, Greek, and Latin while also being an expert in astronomy, mathematics, and chemistry to even comprehend grimoires like The Picitrix and The Shams al-Ma'arif. It kind of seems pointless sometimes because these works stress the importance of physical materials and circumstance but the main point of magick is to overcome physical material and circumstance. That's why Chaos Magick, Ancestor Magick, and other methods that use "abundant power" are more appealing.

edit: oh wait you said forums as in online forums. Never mind then.
Hi, I'm Emba....

in my house you can come

Lol!

I sure wish i lived near aa! That would be like instant friends! (And social support: ) And free coffee!
Nah it sucks because you're expected to go over your sexual history in front of everyone

Nah it sucks because you're expected to go over your sexual history in front of everyone
Really? I never saw that. I just saw cry stories about failing and ruined lives... But it was very very long ago. There is probably still a lot of failed relationship shit. I don't mind that. It's blackpill stuff!

I guess i would get tired of the whining. But I'm here, so there's that.

Maybe it would just be somewhere to go and hang out irl with other losers?

Really? I never saw that. I just saw cry stories about failing and ruined lives... But it was very very long ago. There is probably still a lot of failed relationship shit. I don't mind that. It's blackpill stuff!

I guess i would get tired of the whining. But I'm here, so there's that.

Maybe it would just be somewhere to go and hang out irl with other losers?
Maybe. Figure out the logistics of that maybe. Might be a good cope/occupation for you/

Please don't call that shit an occult forum, I've even argued with the creator before for his ridiculous beliefs, dude is not researching anything of an occult nature, its more of a philosophical type forum than occultic

@TheWitchKing
Maybe you know of some

I'm afraid I have nothing to offer in this respect except for disappointment.

True enough, I make more than my fair share of allusions to mysticism and, if my mood is dark enough, black magic. Sadly, all of the talk of demons and devils, gods and angels, is nothing more than metaphor: the gibbering of an old man who finds himself very close to death and shudders at the prospect of it. When all is said and done, both men (and women) and we monsters have our stories and, at least in that tiny respect, remain brothers. Though estranged the moment we left the cradle and were thrust beyond the confines of the nursery, there was a time when both the lovely and hideous both needed lullabyes that staved off the gruesome visions of the former and the inevitable misery of the latter. Chaos is a terrifying thing and so we tell our respective tales to try and make some small sense of the horror that serves as the constant companion of both the beautiful and repulsive.

When I was an adolescent I prayed to both God and the Devil for some sort of deliverance as, even at a relatively young age, I watched the sun set on what only the most charitable could describe as a future. I became infatuated with the notion of Doctor Faustus because I found it an amazing and unthinkable fantasy that any being, either infernal or celestial, could possibly value my soul enough to trade anything worthwhile for the sake of securing it. Lamentably, albeit predictably enough, both Heaven and Hell answered my cries with nothing except for conspicuous silence. Were I to conjure up Father Lucifer through some hidden rite and offer him my eternal service in exchange for something so small as a woman's smile, the type of thing most men consider their birthright, he would laugh and remind me that the Devil, regardless of how powerful he may be, is not God and isn't capable of the impossible.

I poisoned myself with tea brewed from Datura leaves, hoping that I would glimpse the tiniest spark of light that Castaneda bragged of being bathed in when he listened to the music of the Devil's Trumpet. All that visited me were shadows that grasped at my frigid skin, petty little imps that whispered in my ear reminding me that nothing and no one wanted me. If I was so wretched that even the most horrible woman found me repulsive, why would any demon, let alone any god, be bothered to rescue me from death as I writhed in agony, incapable of vomiting up or pissing out the venom I had so recklessly imbibed? Every incel belongs to the Devil by default, after all, and I have no doubt that Father Satan resents that just as fiercely as we, His miserable charges, do.

There is no glittering magic reserved for monsters, only the filthiest sorcery. We'll accept that, I suppose, because the alternative is oblivion and even the worst, sweat-soaked nightmare is preferable to the dreamless sleep that awaits each and every one of us.

Man lives his life dreaming of the Heaven that he experienced during those heady, brief, yet sincere seconds he spent awash in Daylight.

Monster languishes in the Hell he sees every moment it is foolish enough to close its eyes while the anemic Moon rules the sky.

Both slaves of Fate, blessed in the case of the former and damned when in the position of the latter, are permitted to speak the only magical word any living thing can honestly utter:

"Amen."

Last edited:
Polular occultists are dreamers and idiots.

I dont know any open website dedicated to serious research that is called occult.

As for critics as fot those kids that believe in "science" i will tell the following ;

Reality is rather question of semantic than question of factological true.

We just name phenomenons, we throw the net of artificial explanations onto reality.

But what the reality is in itself outside of language that constituates it ? -immosible to answer.
Using scientifical language and rationalisation we ignore things - horroble things - that only different symbolic system can explain and it can give us power to control it.

The paranormal board of 4chan has some interesting occult and cryptozoology threads.

I think you're better off just reading books on the subject. People online act like LARPing faggots when it comes to this subject.

Aside from Chaos Magick sites, you're going to need to be well versed in Aramaic, Arabic, Hebrew, Greek, and Latin while also being an expert in astronomy, mathematics, and chemistry to even comprehend grimoires like The Picitrix and The Shams al-Ma'arif. It kind of seems pointless sometimes because these works stress the importance of physical materials and circumstance but the main point of magick is to overcome physical material and circumstance. That's why Chaos Magick, Ancestor Magick, and other methods that use "abundant power" are more appealing.

Ok but can you list some sites

8chan's /fringe/, but it's currently down (and 90% of it was pure unadulterated shitposting, so it probably wouldn't be up to your standards)

Ok but can you list some sites
BecomeALivingGog.com has a forum on it, the guy who runs the site is a kek depository and I wouldn't really take him too serious but about a third of the posters there are trying to get results.

There is r/ChaosMagick
occultforum
thefoolspeaks
and a few other sites... Definitely got to sift through the tumblr witches and look more at male posts.

True enough, I make more than my fair share of allusions to mysticism and, if my mood is dark enough, black magic. Sadly, all of the talk of demons and devils, gods and angels, is nothing more than metaphor: the gibbering of an old man who finds himself very close to death and shudders at the prospect of it. When all is said and done, both men (and women) and we monsters have our stories and, at least in that tiny respect, remain brothers. Though estranged the moment we left the cradle and were thrust beyond the confines of the nursery, there was a time when both the lovely and hideous both needed lullabyes that staved off the gruesome visions of the former and the inevitable misery of the latter. Chaos is a terrifying thing and so we tell our respective tales to try and make some small sense of the horror that serves as the constant companion of both the beautiful and repulsive.

When I was an adolescent I prayed to both God and the Devil for some sort of deliverance as, even at a relatively young age, I watched the sun set on what only the most charitable could describe as a future. I became infatuated with the notion of Doctor Faustus because I found it an amazing and unthinkable fantasy that any being, either infernal or celestial, could possibly value my soul enough to trade anything worthwhile for the sake of securing it. Lamentably, albeit predictably enough, both Heaven and Hell answered my cries with nothing except for conspicuous silence. Were I to conjure up Father Lucifer through some hidden rite and offer him my eternal service in exchange for something so small as a woman's smile, the type of thing most men consider their birthright, he would laugh and remind me that the Devil, regardless of how powerful he may be, is not God and isn't capable of the impossible.

I poisoned myself with tea brewed from Datura leaves, hoping that I would glimpse the tiniest spark of light that Castaneda bragged of being bathed in when he listened to the music of the Devil's Trumpet. All that visited me were shadows that grasped at my frigid skin, petty little imps that whispered in my ear reminding me that nothing and no one wanted me. If I was so wretched that even the most horrible woman found me repulsive, why would any demon, let alone any god, be bothered to rescue me from death as I writhed in agony, incapable of vomiting up or pissing out the venom I had so recklessly imbibed? Every incel belongs to the Devil by default, after all, and I have no doubt that Father Satan resents that just as fiercely as we, His miserable charges, do.

There is no glittering magic reserved for monsters, only the filthiest sorcery. We'll accept that, I suppose, because the alternative is oblivion and even the worst, sweat-soaked nightmare is preferable to the dreamless sleep that awaits each and every one of us.

Man lives his life dreaming of the Heaven that he experienced during those heady, brief, yet sincere seconds he spent awash in Daylight.

Monster languishes in the Hell he sees every moment it is foolish enough to close its eyes while the anemic Moon rules the sky.

Both slaves of Fate, blessed in the case of the former and damned when in the position of the latter, are permitted to speak the only magical word any living thing can honestly utter:

"Amen."

Occultism is cucked with paganism and polytheism tbh and also the determinist trends prove me wrong the only reilgion that some what monothiestic enough is hinduism tbh mixed in with lovecraftian worship
List the ones you know

Dude ded serious start your own forum that would make more sense tbh it's getting stale posting here with half the dudes saying didn't read lol
List the ones you know

Dude ded serious start your own forum that would make more sense tbh it's getting stale posting here with half the dudes saying didn't read lol

"Amen."

Dude you need to stop wasting your time being so poetic for no reason at all, go write a novel or something, its really wasted effort and defeats the purpose of a response in a conversation, if you are going to put so much time and effort into writing you might as well create something and make some money off of it

Become a banker, work your way up ranks until they start inviting you to sex parties and sacrificing humans :dafuckfeels:

Become a banker, work your way up ranks until they start inviting you to sex parties and sacrificing humans :dafuckfeels:

Very few of these people know any actual magic/occult science, they are just larpers who joined a group to live out their perverted fantasies, "sex parties" like those are likely just "the front" of these secret groups, something so outrageous that once normies hear about it they think this must be what they are hiding

I believe that shit is just an entry level "wall" to seperate the wheat from the chaff, the people who are just purely hedonous and crave pleasure more than power will gladly remain in that "tier" of these groups and stick to fucking and partying, while the true practitioners will be welcomed into the fold

The sexual aspect of occultism is how the actual occultists weed out the "normies", who wil always chase sex over deeper knowledge and power. While the normies are sucking and fucking, the actual members are busy making themselves immortal

How ironic would it be, if these sex parties were just a giant sex magic ritual, and while the normies are fucking away in room A, the energy of that orgy is being gathered and harnessed in room B to prolong the existence of the masterminds, I would not be surprised if something like that was taking place

not exactly mysticism, but when I sought out members and began to work out my new aristocracy, I appreciate Luciferianism and classical paganism, although my side is materialistic, which displeased the Nordic and Celtic pagan spiritualists and metaphysicians, in fact, a only a young Portuguese man who had accused me of "Jewish Gnosticism" because he is more concerned with the magic of Nazi adherents, along with Hinduism and a kind of worship that encompassed Indo-Aryan peoples in general. ; I am on the contrary, my principles are contrary, so he diverged and hated me as "egoic" and "individualistic," which is negative for the nationalist collectivism that he is adept at, unlike my globalized and universal aristocracy that aims to transcend and enlighten with pure knowledge, because i praise the light of the New-World that brings with itself the balance between dionysian and Apollonian; no, i dont know any group, because they are usually not exclusive because of their agenda in many cases

While the normies are sucking and fucking, the actual members are busy making themselves immortal

From what i've read in Christian and Buddhism texts the way to immortality is overcoming self and the lures of this world. The earth is kind of like a trap and we keep returning here because of attachments to the 5 aggregates. The eartly Christan texts have Jesus saying things close to Buddhism like become Passers By to this world and when you see all the versions of yourself that came before you, how much will you bare.

"There is an escape in the world; Which I have closely touched with wisdom.
O Evil One, kinsman of the negligent; You do not know that state. 333
"Sensual pleasures are like swords and stakes; The aggregates like their chopping block.
What you call sensual delight; Has become for me nondelight." 334

[Buddha:]
"That steadfast man was resolute;A meditator always rejoicing in meditation.
Applying himself day and night; Without attachment even to life.
"Having conquered the army of Death; Not returning to renewed existence.
Having drawn out craving with its root;Godhika has attained final Nibbana."

1 John 2:15-17 King James Version (KJV)
15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.
17 And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof:

(42) Jesus said: Become passers-by!

http://www.earlychristianwritings.com/thomas/gospelthomas84.html
(84) Jesus said, "When you (plur.) see your resemblance you are happy. But when you see your images that came into existence before you and are neither mortal nor visible, how much you will have to bear!"

Last edited:
From what i've read in Christian and Buddhism texts the way to immortality is overcoming self and the lures of this world. The earth is kind of like a trap and we keep returning here because of attachments to the 5 aggregates .

"There is an escape in the world; Which I have closely touched with wisdom.
O Evil One, kinsman of the negligent; You do not know that state. 333
"Sensual pleasures are like swords and stakes; The aggregates like their chopping block.
What you call sensual delight; Has become for me nondelight." 334

[Buddha:]
"That steadfast man was resolute;A meditator always rejoicing in meditation.
Applying himself day and night; Without attachment even to life.
"Having conquered the army of Death; Not returning to renewed existence.
Having drawn out craving with its root;Godhika has attained final Nibbana."
Limao i imagined face of BilkPilPress reading that ahahahaha

Just summon a demon thot to fuck theory

There's definitley a black occult where they use human energy and sacrifice but they will get fucked over by the light side.

Even the bible and Buddhist texts say the earth is temporary, it eventually gets destroyed so you'd want to move beyond this place before that happens.

Buddhism has heaven and hell realms to. It really is like a video game where you have to level up your Karma Points to move up...shitty

What was my expression lol, because I was reading that shit and thinking - "pointless"

I'm not looking to read between the lines of endless metaphors and poetry, I believe the most significant and obvious indicator of anything mystical being fake are the texts and members being "poetic". If you are still being drawn along with parables, metaphors, etc then you are not part of the "inner circle" and you are just being fucked with and kept in the dark about the true knowledge

True practioners amongst themselves likely speak of these things no different than scientists gathered in a room, plainly and a specific manner, no need to try and make something "sound mystical" if it is and you know it works, all those "mystifying" linguistic techniques are reserved for falsehoods

I'm not looking to read between the lines of endless metaphors and poetry, I believe the most significant and obvious indicator of anything mysitical being fake are the texts and members being "poetic". If you are still being drawn along with parables, metaphors, etc then you are not part of the "inner circle" and you are just being fucked with and kept in the dark about the true knowledge

The world elite are like the Merovingian in the Matrix movies, they have power within the confines of the Matrix because of their knowledge but they are still trapped within a computer program which can be turned off. You'd want to move beyond the confines of the matrix. The real world in Matrix is shitty but I dont think its like that in the unconditioned state in Buddhism and Christianity.

The world elite are like the Merovingian in the Matrix movies, they have power within the confines of the Matrix because of their knowledge but they are still trapped within a computer program which can easily be turned off. You'd want to move beyond the confines of the matrix but the real world in Matrix is shitty where as its an unconditioned non shitty state in Buddhism and Christianity.

All this higher plane nonsense means nothing, even if it did exist, here's a simple question - "WHAT DO YOU GET BY GOING THERE?"

What exists there that's better than being in the "earth realm"?

Let me make this simple, you have two choices:

1. Using occultic knowledge, make yourself immortal and enjoy endless pleasure and leisure in the physical realm

2. Leave the physical realm and ascend into the spiritual realm to do.................................... (nothing)

Whats your choice, it seems pretty obvious to me what the logical one is, nothing awaits you on the other side, you probably can't taste, or feel, or smell, or anything, no enjoyment awaits you, just consciousness and nothingness, so why even want to go there

What makes a title/position worth striving for, is what you get out of it, not the title/position itself

If someone told you they'd make you the CEO of their company, but they'd pay you less than the janitor of their main building, would you take the offer just to have the title of "CEO"?. Only an idiot would, that's illogical, on that note please tell me why one would want to change their position in this reality and move beyond "the confines of the matrix", what do they get out of it, what awaits them, only a complete fool concerns themselves with the allure of a position/title rather than its benefits

I think guys like you get so caught up in the allure of "ascending" and "transcending humanity" that you never even think about WHY YOU SHOULD DO IT and WHAT YOU GET OUT OF IT

All this higher plane nonsense means nothing, even if it did exist, here's a simple question - "WHAT DO YOU GET BY GOING THERE?"

Dejavu - Coincidentally, the Buddhist texts i linked above use stories to answer this. Mara in Buddhist texts is like the devil tempting people to get caught in his lure of sensual pleasures.

(iii) The Third Subchapter(The Mara Pentad)
157. Many Number (Sambahula)

Thus have I heard. On one occasion the Lord (Buddha) was dwelling among the Sakyans at Silavati. Now on that occasion many number of bhikkhus were dwelling not far from the Lord (Buddha) — diligent, ardent, and resolute. Then Mara the Evil One manifested himself in the form of a brahmin, with a large matted topknot, clad in an antelope hide, old, crooked like a roof bracket, wheezing, holding a staff of udumbara wood. 302 He approached those bhikkhus and said to them: "You, sirs, have gone forth while young, lads with black hair, endowed with the blessing of youth, in the prime of life, without having dallied with sensual pleasures. Enjoy human sensual pleasures, sirs; do not abandon what is directly visible in order to pursue what takes time." 303
[Bhikkhus:]
"We have not abandoned what is directly visible, brahmin, in order to pursue what takes time. We have abandoned what takes time in order to pursue what is directly visible. For the Lord (Buddha), brahmin, has stated that sensual pleasures are time-consuming, full of suffering, full of despair, and the danger in them is still greater, while this Dhamma is directly visible, immediate, inviting one to come and see, applicable, to be personally experienced by the wise."
When this was said, Mara the Evil One shook his head, lolled his tongue, knit his brow into three furrows, and departed leaning on his staff. 304
Then those bhikkhus approached the Lord (Buddha), paid homage to him, sat down to one side, and reported everything in full.
[The Lord (Buddha) said:] "That was not a brahmin, bhikkhus. That was Mara the Evil One, who had come in order to confound you."

Then the Lord (Buddha), having understood the meaning of this, on that occasion recited this verse:
"How could a person incline to sensual pleasures
Who has seen the source whence suffering springs?
Having known acquisition as a tie in the world,
A person should train for its removal."

Last edited:
Dejavu - Coincidentally, the Buddhist texts i linked above use stories to answer this. Mara in Buddhist texts is like the devil tempting people to get caught in his lure of sensual pleasures.

(iii) The Third Subchapter(The Mara Pentad)
157. Many Number (Sambahula)

Thus have I heard. On one occasion the Lord (Buddha) was dwelling among the Sakyans at Silavati. Now on that occasion many number of bhikkhus were dwelling not far from the Lord (Buddha) — diligent, ardent, and resolute. Then Mara the Evil One manifested himself in the form of a brahmin, with a large matted topknot, clad in an antelope hide, old, crooked like a roof bracket, wheezing, holding a staff of udumbara wood. 302 He approached those bhikkhus and said to them: "You, sirs, have gone forth while young, lads with black hair, endowed with the blessing of youth, in the prime of life, without having dallied with sensual pleasures. Enjoy human sensual pleasures, sirs; do not abandon what is directly visible in order to pursue what takes time." 303
[Bhikkhus:]
"We have not abandoned what is directly visible, brahmin, in order to pursue what takes time. We have abandoned what takes time in order to pursue what is directly visible. For the Lord (Buddha), brahmin, has stated that sensual pleasures are time-consuming, full of suffering, full of despair, and the danger in them is still greater, while this Dhamma is directly visible, immediate, inviting one to come and see, applicable, to be personally experienced by the wise."
When this was said, Mara the Evil One shook his head, lolled his tongue, knit his brow into three furrows, and departed leaning on his staff. 304
Then those bhikkhus approached the Lord (Buddha), paid homage to him, sat down to one side, and reported everything in full.
[The Lord (Buddha) said:] "That was not a brahmin, bhikkhus. That was Mara the Evil One, who had come in order to confound you."
Then the Lord (Buddha), having understood the meaning of this, on that occasion recited this verse:
"How could a person incline to sensual pleasures
Who has seen the source whence suffering springs?
Having known acquisition as a tie in the world,
A person should train for its removal."

I believe the most significant and obvious indicator of anything mystical being fake are the texts and members being "poetic". If you are still being drawn along with parables, metaphors, etc then you are not part of the "inner circle" and you are just being fucked with and kept in the dark about the true knowledge

WHAT DO YOU GET?