Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone know of any betabux mail order bride situations that went well?

Sad_Eunuch

Sad_Eunuch

Recruit
★★★★
Yeah sure you end up as a cuck, but surely there must be some former incels that go this route and end up relatively happy with a wife that sticks around even after the green card right?

No, i do not know, to be quite honest.

all i see are videos on youtube and heresay, no clue how you actually get one tbh

The noodlewhore always cheats and you'll be ostracized from what I've gathered

just go to indonesia if ur a foreigner just live there with ur indonesian wife, much more easy , if you bring a thai bitch to the west ur fucked she's gonna use u for citizenship and fuck u over 4 chad

I have no idea about that

I think this is another video by him

Last edited:
No and the guy who did that here locally with a Russian slut.. She fucked the lifeguard Chad at the pool and divorced her husband took half of his shit and kept the greencard.

The noodlewhore always cheats and you'll be ostracized from what I've gathered
That's why you don't buy a noodle. No asian girl is worth buying for a bride, unless she's extremely attractive and virgin.
I'd probably get a girl from the middle east ngl.

I think this is another video by him

Fuck man, that's unbelievably brutal. I'm going to have to remember those videos every time I start feeling desperate enough to think about this idea.

just go to indonesia if ur a foreigner just live there with ur indonesian wife, much more easy , if you bring a thai bitch to the west ur fucked she's gonna use u for citizenship and fuck u over 4 chad

Fuck man, that's unbelievably brutal. I'm going to have to remember those videos every time I start feeling desperate enough to think about this idea.

Tehehehehe
"Teehee teehee i just marry them and divorce rape them teehee"

27ayjidw.gif

Such thing could never go well, not even once in a million occurrences

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back