Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone know how to solve this TPM 2.0 thing in League of Legends?

Limitcel

Limitcel

only God know's how much over it really is
I cant play it anymore because of this
I already tried to activate it in the bios of my pc buth there is no tpm 2.0 there
I have windows 11

Just search Vanguard TPM 2.0 along with your motherboard manufacturer's name theory

Just search Vanguard TPM 2.0 along with your motherboard manufacturer's name theory
Fuck so is this
The only really old part of my computer is the motherboard.
Unlucky, LOL was the only game I still liked to play

never heard of (((DRM))) or (((anticheat))) requiring a TPM before

Fuck so is this
The only really old part of my computer is the motherboard.
Unlucky, LOL was the only game I still liked to play
It has nothing to do with the motherboard itself, each motherboard manufacturer has it's own BIOS software.

If you can run Windows 11 you can play League.

never heard of (((DRM))) or (((anticheat))) requiring a TPM before
Vanguard is kernel-level, it tracks every single thing you do, even if you never even launch the game.

Vanguard is kernel-level, it tracks every single thing you do, even if you never even launch the game.
just install a (((mossad))) backdoor to play video games theory

League in 2024 with CCP malware :feelskek: fuck Riot Games

Its really retard, the anticheat itself is very invasive
How can I fix the VAN 9001 error?

To fix the VAN 9001 error, you need to enable TPM 2.0 in your BIOS settings. Here’s how:

1. Restart your computer and enter the BIOS settings (usually by pressing F2, F12, or Del).
  2. Navigate to the “Security” or “TPM” settings.
  3. Enable TPM 2.0 and set it to “Ready for use”.
  4. Save the changes and exit the BIOS settings.
  5. Restart your computer and try playing League of Legends again.

TPM league of legends​

TPM (Trusted Platform Module) is a hardware-based security component that is required by Riot Games for League of Legends players using Windows 11. Here’s what you need to know:
Why is TPM required?
Riot Games introduced Vanguard, an anti-cheat system, to combat cheating in League of Legends. TPM is a security requirement for Vanguard to function effectively. It ensures that the game environment is secure and trustworthy.
What is TPM 2.0?
TPM 2.0 is a specific version of the Trusted Platform Module that is required by Riot Games. It is a hardware-based security component that provides a secure environment for the game to run.
What happens if I don’t have TPM 2.0?
If you don’t have TPM 2.0 enabled on your Windows 11 system, you will not be able to play League of Legends. You will receive a VAN9001 error, which indicates that the TPM is not ready for use.
How can I fix the VAN 9001 error?

Download brave browser or your gonna have alot of
unanswered questions, Use answer with AI

I cant play it anymore because of this
I already tried to activate it in the bios of my pc buth there is no tpm 2.0 there
I have windows 11
You need a new processor you disguisting anti semitic goyim. Who the fuck do you think you are not upgrading your pc every 2 years?