Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone know how to get crypto?

VitaminS

VitaminS

For Imperishable glory of the Kingdom of Heaven...
★★★★
Need it to buy stuff online... does the price fluctuate? Will I loose money holding crypto?

First you have to

Just have money bro.Take a small loan of a million dollars from your father.

I don’t know why nobody will give you a straight answer.

- Make sure you have a Bitcoin wallet.

- Find a Bitcoin ATM near you, just search for one on the internet. Go to the Bitcoin ATM, and insert cash into the machine, in return you will get crypto. Remember, you will be charged an ATM fee, and a mining fee (like 12% depending on what crypto you want).

- Some Bitcoin ATM’s will want to scan your ID, I try to not use those. My favorite Bitcoin ATM’s are the ones that use your phone number to verify your identity, and to text or email your receipt to you.

- I don’t suggest buying crypto using Coinbase, it’s actually more of a hassle. Recently, Coinbase changed the procedure for buying and selling on their site. A few months ago, Coinbase switched to a different company to handle payments, and that company wanted too much of my personal information, so now I just use Bitcoin ATM’s.

Depends on which country you live in. Seach google for "buy bitcoin in Your Country". It's pretty easy these days. With Coinbase can buy with a credit card.

Bitcoin tumbled today. No safe place to keep crypto.

Last edited:
Tbh you better off working for a crypto startup and learning shit from the ground up chico

I don’t know why nobody will give you a straight answer.

- Make sure you have a Bitcoin wallet.

- Find a Bitcoin ATM near you, just search for one on the internet. Go to the Bitcoin ATM, and insert cash into the machine, in return you will get crypto. Remember, you will be charged an ATM fee, and a mining fee (like 12% depending on what crypto you want).

- Some Bitcoin ATM’s will want to scan your ID, I try to not use those. My favorite Bitcoin ATM’s are the ones that use your phone number to verify your identity, and to text or email your receipt to you.

- I don’t suggest buying crypto using Coinbase, it’s actually more of a hassle. Recently, Coinbase changed the procedure for buying and selling on their site. A few months ago, Coinbase switched to a different company to handle payments, and that company wanted too much of my personal information, so now I just use Bitcoin ATM’s.
Damm did not know Bitcoin atms existed, sounds shady as fuck.