Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone know films with beta-uprising/ER/incel elements?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Deleted member 1780

Deleted member 1780

FBIcel
-
I want to watch a film that relates sort of to our problems I guess.

Obligatory fight club recommendation.

Rampage 2009 maybe

''We need to talk about Kevin''

Inwas gonna recommend this, he is a bit slayer tho.
Yeah lol, If they replaced the chad with a subhuman it'd be a lot more relatable. I still think it's a really good movie.

Yeah lol, If they replaced the chad with a subhuman it'd be a lot more relatable. I still think it's a really good movie.
Tbh, btw i really like the general stylenof the movie.

Last edited:
''We need to talk about Kevin''
A female teacher i had in my last year of highschool said i looked exactly like the character of this movie and "you're always alone and serious please don't do a shooting tehee"or something like that. The other students who heard it laughed. i felt offended at the time, maybe i should watch it tbh

A female teacher i had in my last year of highschool said i looked exactly like the character of this movie and "you're always alone and serious please don't do a shooting tehee"or something like that. The other students who heard it laughed. i felt offended at the time, maybe i should watch it tbh
If you haven't, I really recommend it

Maybe you should have annihilated them all in that very instant.

Polytechnique
Elephant
God bless america

Just a divorced, unemployed guy going nuts, but still interesting: falling down.

World's Greatest Dad (2009)

So, I've been watching rampage. Good stuff ngl.

Lots of roasties are executed.

Passion of The Christ