Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone know a nordic maxing guide serious here we need a nordic maxing guide their has to be surgeries to fraud this.

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
Anyone know of anyway to fraud towards a nordic skull ?????????????????????

full race reassignment surgery

Their has to be some subtle surgeries the things seperating us is very little but noticeable.

You can't look Nordic but you can look Mediterranean to some extent by surgery.

You can't look Nordic but you can look Mediterranean to some extent by surgery.

Meds can suck my dick same with the rest of the frauding whites i want to look nordic their has to be some way

Just change your genetics theory

Just change your genetics theory

I'm being serious here if your not nordic your not white period no matter how much these other kikes will try and cope nordic is the true standard

I need some surgery tbqh to change skulls shape

Meds can suck my dick same with the rest of the frauding whites i want to look nordic their has to be some way
You idiot Med looks are good, this Nordic shit is recent forcibly shoved hype that spiked after 2010.

Cope nordic is everything i can't cope not having their genes
You idiot Med looks are good, this Nordic shit is recent forcibly shoved hype that spiked after 2010.

Really bro lets compare nordic gods to med chads

To med chads

Nothing compared to nordic gods it's nordic or nothing

Last edited:
Cope nordic is everything i can't cope not having their genes
lol. most nordics looks like shit cuz of the pig like skin and their blonde hair is closer to white btw.

lol. most nordics looks like shit cuz of the pig like skin and their blonde hair is closer to white btw.

I'm talking facially their race produces human gods i'm sorry but you can't argue they don't

Nordics skullmog me into oblivion

Nothing can make you nordic. You'd better accept that and focus on achieving Chadpreethood.

Nothing can make you nordic. You'd better accept that and focus on achieving Chadpreethood.

The thing separating us between races is cm their has to be something that can change subtle remeber we are homo sapiens still
indeed son, nordics mog me into the ground

Their race has literal human gods makes you think their race are a offspring of heaven

This tbh.Most med people like me are as ""white"" as a Mexican.Med foids lust over nord top 10% Chad all the time here, and despise their own race

Exactly and imagine how hard it is for us curries fucking hell i can't cope with this shit i need some surgery to fraud this shit

I’m a Nordcel

Exactly and imagine how hard it is for us curries fucking hell i can't cope with this shit i need some surgery to fraud this shit
You can't if don't have at least blondish loking hair and light skin.Just wait for 2050 for body exchange surgery
How your race literally produces human gods
This tbh.You have to be really unlucky to be incel as a northerner

How your race literally produces human gods
Don’t know I’ll have to ask my ancestors what the fuck went wrong when I see them.

You can't if don't have at least blondish loking hair and light skin.Just wait for 2050 for body exchange surgery

I have lighter skin my bone structure is shit but i have ideas some to copy some nordic traits
Don’t know I’ll have to ask my ancestors what the fuck went wrong when I see them.

Brutal and ask the fucking creator what he was thinking making me

I have lighter skin my bone structure is shit but i have ideas some to copy some nordic traits
How can you have light skin as curry?!

I’m Anglo mixed with Norse, Norman, German and Irish. Not sure where it went wrong.

Brutal and ask the fucking creator what he was thinking making me
I shall indeed.

I’m Anglo mixed with Norse, Norman, German and Irish. Not sure where it went wrong.

Brutal that's where the ANGLO genes are subhuman same with the irish that's where

Brutal that's where the ANGLO genes are subhuman same with the irish that's where
The Anglo genes in my family are pure Germanic Anglo-Saxon, blonde and blue eyed, and the Irish genes are strong and Celtic, it shouldn’t have fucked me up but it did.

The Anglo genes in my family are pure Germanic Anglo-Saxon, blonde and blue eyed, and the Irish genes are strong and Celtic, it shouldn’t have fucked me up but it did.

Oh then i don't know i am suspecting your a larper then if this is your genetic ancestory

Oh then i don't know i am suspecting your a larper then if this is your genetic ancestory
Nope, 100% pathetic, autistic, incel here. Not everyone’s genes mix perfectly.

Nope, 100% pathetic, autistic, incel here. Not everyone’s genes mix perfectly.

Brutal we can atleast cope with looking nordic with surgery

Brutal we can atleast cope with looking nordic with surgery
We cope until we rope. Not even blonde hair and blue eyes was enough to save me. ITS OVER.

Are you one of that curries that actually look Chinese?

North indians are closer to whiter admixture the issue with mine is i had a mongoloid father and his rice cel genes passed onto me i need to fix other issues first i know how to then i can nordic max
We cope until we rope. Not even blonde hair and blue eyes was enough to save me. ITS OVER.

Eyes and hair is cope their bones is what i am after their skulls are godly

and their blonde hair is closer to white brown btw.
This is a problem for me. I wish i had more blonde hair. White hair is uncommon where i live tbh. Most nordics have brown hair and some are swarty looking people with dark hair who belong in southern Germany.

North indians are closer to whiter admixture the issue with mine is i had a mongoloid father and his rice cel genes passed onto me i need to fix other issues first i know how to then i can nordic max

Eyes and hair is cope their bones is what i am after their skulls are godly
The rarity od their hair and eyes colors mixed with light skin is what makes northerners so attractive.Chad bone structure can be found in any race

The rarity hair and eys colors mixed with light skin is ehat makes northerners so attractive.Chad bone structure can be found in any race

Oh we agree but the higher the whiter admixture the better i am lucky i have some northern genes tbqh fully curry equals over tbqh the less curry you go the better luckily surgery can change certain failos