Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Anyone interested in a D&D game?

thewrathofkhan2

thewrathofkhan2

Greycel
Any fellow D&D players out there?

I’m a dungeon master and I’m tired of seeing these “strong independent women” characters and unrealistic settings.

If anyone is interested in a medieval historic D&D campaign where you are free to marry/capture women and live how MEN LIVED in the 14th century, then post your discord below.

This game will be online and will take place on Roll20. I have a bunch of maps, tokens, and music.

Very flexible with timing

Last edited:
u can play it on the internet?

My best friend has been trying to get me to play this game for 3 years now, I am honestly quite interested in it... But I'm too busy with so many projects to pick it up. I really hope that you'll find plenty of people here that you can have adventures with. :feelsokman:

I’m a dungeon master and I’m tired of seeing these “strong independent women” characters and unrealistic settings.

If anyone is interested in a medieval historic D&D campaign where you are free to marry/capture women and live how MEN LIVED in the 14th century, then post your discord below.

This game will be online and will take place on Roll20. I have a bunch of maps, tokens, and music.

How can I join it? I always wanted to play it but nerds ostracized and bullied me

Man I'm interested but I've got a few questions. Am I gonna have to talk? Hate the sound of my voice. Camera is an obvious no. Also, with my discord, can I dm it to you?

Hello, I'm very interested, ima dm you my disc

Nerds are often ltn/mtn who I find tend to be pretty cruel to us
Yeah agreed

I’d love to play your game

I always wanted to play dd

My best friend has been trying to get me to play this game for 3 years now, I am honestly quite interested in it... But I'm too busy with so many projects to pick it up. I really hope that you'll find plenty of people here that you can have adventures with. :feelsokman:
Can you help me play it with your friend ?

Man I'm interested but I've got a few questions. Am I gonna have to talk? Hate the sound of my voice. Camera is an obvious no. Also, with my discord, can I dm it to you?
You can talk as much or as little as you want.

In this game, you’ll be playing noble knights, heroes, and warriors. No blackpills here.

Definitely an IT infiltrator. All those idiots play is D&D

Definitely an IT infiltrator. All those idiots play is D&D
I made this post because I was tired of playing with normiecuck redditors.

I’d much rather play Chainmail or 5e with similar minded people.

If it's virtual and anonymous, sure. If it's not virtual and anonymous, but with people I already know IRL (i.e., pretty much nobody), also sure. Otherwise, hard pass.

Everyone here would be a halfling.

Wow, this thread died. :feelshaha::feelshaha:

No, dungeons are basically sewers.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back