Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone Incel because of injury? Facially or Bodily?

Zaetheus

Zaetheus

変態/オタク神。 私たち全員に慈悲をください。
-
When i was young i sustained many injures,usually facially. Some on my legs,which vastly impacted the way i looked growing up. i have a scar in the my forehead like harry potter and multiple on my arms and legs. Puberty did me no favors either.Pic below of what it sort of looks like just in the middle.

cGF0aDovaGFycnkxOHNjYXIuanBn

Scars on Chad just add character and give him a bad boy vibe.

I lost part of my fingertip, but idk if that counts.

I crushed the bridge of my nose in an accident when i was 6, now i have a pig-Troll nose.

Any scar other than a monstrous keloid is hot and/or interesting as long as it is on Chad. I have several, but it doesnt matter either way.

I do. It's the only reason I'm incel. Much like you, I have sustained many facial injuries. Two of the worst ones were the ones that caused my nose to deform. It's supposed to be Roman-esque but instead it looks literally Jewish. This is because the cartilage part, which is the lowest 1/3rd of the nose, has weakened severely and as a result a part of my philtrum is covered by my nose. Yep, it's that disgusting. Have you seen Adrien Brody's nose? Well, it's pretty much like that, except his nose is natural, so it doesn't cover part of his philtrum, unlike my nose. It's f-cking over. I want to die. And no, I don't want plastic surgery. I nearly got it though.