Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone in nyc wanna meet up ?

S

SuicidalCurry

Waiting for info.
-
I'm really getting tired of being so lonely all the time.I really wish i could make some friends and actually talk to some people irl.I know there are some cels from nyc here and would like to see if you guys wanna get some coffee or lunch.I'll even pay for the food tbh if your too broke.We could also go drinking or bowling for fun idk.

Last edited:
ALRIGHT BAN THIS HONEYPOT FED BAIT

We could also go drinking or bowling for fun idk.
NIGGA... I DONT WANT TO MEET ANYONE FROM THIS FORUM, BAR LIKE 5 PEOPLE. EVERYONE HERE IS MENTALLY UNHINGED.

Sadly I don't live in New York. Hopefully you find someone

Cbs Team GIF by Wolf Entertainment

Sadly I don't live in New York. Hopefully you find someone
Thanks buddy, i know a couple other currycels here are from nyc but theyre too socially awkward i think.

883 Faile St, Bronx, NY

11 p.m.

I'm really getting tired of being so lonely all the time.I really wish i could make some friends and actually talk to some people irl.I know there are some cels from nyc here and would like to see if you guys wanna get some coffee or lunch.I'll even pay for the food tbh if your too broke.We could also go drinking or bowling for fun idk.
Glowjak
nigga wants to snatch incels and MK ultra them

no thx i respect my privacy agent

No, glowienigger

If you lived in California, I would like to meet up. Sadly, you are in the other side of the country

You need to work on your subtlety, officer

NYC is the most mythical , magical and enchanted state ever

Nigga kill yourself

I might visit soon. I'll let you know when I do.

I only go toilet bowling

I only go toilet bowling

ALRIGHT BAN THIS HONEYPOT FED BAIT

NIGGA... I DONT WANT TO MEET ANYONE FROM THIS FORUM, BAR LIKE 5 PEOPLE. EVERYONE HERE IS MENTALLY UNHINGED.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Yes we can meet but be ready to take some bullets in your head if I see you glow from far away

Nigga said he gonna pay for my food :lul:
Nigga pray to dont meet me in real life

Sometimes I can’t tell if people are serious or are just this retarded. Perhaps it’s just a curry thing.

yes nigger i am there

I would meet up but I am on another continent, however, I am planning to move to the US in the near future

Sometimes I can’t tell if people are serious or are just this retarded. Perhaps it’s just a curry thing.
I'm never meeting up with anyone here in person

Nah, I’m in New Jersey

@Zer0/∞ met up with someone there since he lives in it

I live upper north of the New York State though

bruh, even though it isnt a perfect country where i live,at least im glad that the glowies give absolutely 0 shits that some weird sperg like me is browsing on an incel forum. After all, our authorities actually have encouraged torrenting of media and entertaintment in the past LMAOOO. The US and UK are truly cucked no joke.