Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone in England want to do an Incel meetup

I'm drowning in loneliness and almost every night I'm hearing the PS4 menu music in the background while I think about how unfair and sad my life is... I have zero friends. If you are a trusted user and from England DM me and depending on where you are we could hang out.
Yes whereabouts you from

I'm gonna be in london/heathrow airport for an overnight layover of 11 hours if you guys wanna meet nearby :feelsautistic:
Nice, roughly which day? I have 2 weeks of exams rn.

I would have participated in this meet up If I still lived in Swansea, unfortunately I no longer live in UK.

Anyways let me give you brocels a tip for the meetup. Just let the organizer share the time and location of the meeting, and the rest can just participate without notifying and prevent themselves from revealing their username on this forum. They could be any user, untied from their account here. Nice little addition for privacy.

Also, MI glowies attending the meeting would be based as fuck. Do you guys really think we can beat the gynocentric monster without glowcels on our ranks?

Last edited:
Joined Mar 21, 2024
reading-sensible-chuckle.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back