Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone in canada notice the double standard racism

Izaya

Izaya

Foids owe me sex
★★
These fuckers complain about pajeets every fucking day, but as soon as you say something about the sand niggers, they refuse to acknowledge anything and call you islamophobic. This is why i don’t take most of these clowns seriously bowing down to sand niggers like the faggots they are.

Reason is that currycels arrive en-masse and form their own colonies, take all the low paying jobs, hence locals feel like they been taken over. I doubt there's many sandcels in Canada.

Curries are colonizing Canada and exporting the caste wars and culture there, Canada will be a predominately curry nation in no time, it's disturbing tbh
Thus no other minority in Canada can be compared to curries.

"Racism" Towards gooks, pakis & cumskins seems far more acceptable than "racism" towards sandniggers, niggers & kikes.

Are you curry OP?

No i just hate sand niggers the only issue is these retards wouldn’t dare to say anything about them.
Curries are picked on more because they're high-inhib pussies while sandniggers are the opposite.

Canada isn’t France or Germany, sandnigs are a tiny minority there. Curries are far and away the biggest demographic threat over there

These fuckers complain about pajeets every fucking day, but as soon as you say something about the sand niggers, they refuse to acknowledge anything and call you islamophobic. This is why i don’t take most of these clowns seriously bowing down to sand niggers like the faggots they are.
sand nigger women should have that rag on their heads removed and graped