Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone here wore braces?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I did and the day they took em from me was without exaggerating the happiest day I had in years kek. Incels who didn't have to wear braces consider yourselves lucky, you will never have to experience:
-Lip ulcers from the metal
-Having to put some retarded rubber bands between braces that make the pain worse
-Your dentist telling you that you brush your teeth bad (no shit I'm wearing braces, do you want me to have them 100% white or what kek)
-Having that "drill" in your mouth and smelling your burning teeth :worryfeels:
-Food fragments between teeth and braces (specially chips, bread and popcorn) that hurt and are annoying
-That huge pain the next 3 days after visiting the dentist because she put tighter wires
-The dentist telling you "you don't have much time with braces left" but that being an obvious lie

I used to, but it has never been that bad for me tbh.

Never needed them

inb4 volcel

No,but I should have,considering this is what my lower teeth look like.Thank god,I have a massive lower lip,so no one ever notices.

Yeah, I wore braces in my early teens.

I was supposed to but didn't.

I didn't. Fuck American culture, slightly crooked teeth are kawaii.

I did and the day they took em from me was without exaggerating the happiest day I had in years kek. Incels who didn't have to wear braces consider yourselves lucky, you will never have to experience:
-Having to put some retarded rubber bands between braces that make the pain worse
-Your dentist telling you that you brush your teeth bad (no shit I'm wearing braces, do you want me to have them 100% white or what kek)
-Food fragments between teeth and braces (specially chips, bread and popcorn) that hurt and are annoying
-That huge pain the next 3 days after visiting the dentist because she put tighter wires
-The dentist telling you "you don't have much time with braces left" but that being an obvious lie
I wore braces for almost 3 years and it was never that bad

first world problems jfl

i never went to the dentist, i have an underbite because of subhuman tongue posture during 5 years (literally forgot where to put my tongue lmao)

too lazy to even go to an hospital tbh, i have a dislocated finger since i was 12 jfl

i puted metal braces, so they only last a year

I wore braces for 3 years from when I was 18 until recently (22 now). I think it helped because my teeth were badly crooked and overcrowded but they extracted 4 teeth to make space which might have fucked up my jaw. I don't know. I am happy my teeth look OK now but I am worried that it negatively impacted my jaw.

Yes, for 2 years.

It worked for me, ngl. My teeth are much better now.

Idk bro I have a lower jaw deformity, asides from an overbite my lower teeth are misaligned with those of the upper jaw it's over.
I dont think braces could fix that