Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Anyone here who live in Ohio wanna be friends irl?

spermcel69

spermcel69

Banned
-
I was hoping I can make irl friends with an incel here who lives in my area, and we eventually meet up and start hanging out. I'm tired of being lonely, and want to do something about it.

We could also work on getting laid together. Its a very slim chance for us, but we can still try it and see what happens. Going to bars/concerts where girls are intoxicated lowers their standards, giving us a higher chance. Normies do this stuff regardless. I have more ideas, as I'm an adventurous guy, and under my leadership we will ascend, I'm really confident its going to work out. Don't want to give it away as it'll just get patched after its found out, like how white guys went to SEA to pump and dump after making promises of marriage. Lotta things are possible man. Its a big world out there.

You qualify if you are:
not much older than my age of 21. So I'd say up to 27, the younger the better.
not physically disabled
Can be non-neurotypical, but must be high functioning, like in aspergers where there's no abnormal behavior like stimming.

I can address any concerns you may have. For example, if you think its gonna be awkward, we can just use alcohol. I strongly urge you to consider this, only good can come from this, its better than rotting alone then roping. I don't want to rope, I'm determined to find a way out.

I have something in mind for you. It could be what your looking for. I'll DM you. (Nothing gay)

The Obito avi is suspicious though.

I don't live in Ohio but it's a good initiative, we should do stuff like this more

glowing like a christmas tree officer

glowing like a christmas tree officer

You qualify if you are:
not physically disabled
Can be non-neurotypical, but must be high functioning, like in aspergers where there's no abnormal behavior like stimming.

These requirements are especially sus

You qualify if you are:
not physically disabled

These requirements are especially sus
How so? It'd be easier to manipulate a mentalcel, and these criteria limit the targets who'd bite. Makes no sense when you think about it.

No he is just a faggot I think
Im not gay

only in ohio

spermcel69 wants to know your location

You qualify if you are:
not physically disabled
Bruh why do you have requirements like this? So you are going to reject a 30 year old incel in Ohio like a foid?

We've got so many glowies on here for last couples of days

Bruh why do you have requirements like this? So you are going to reject a 30 year old incel in Ohio like a foid?
over when an incel 6/6/6/6's us jfl

I was hoping I can make irl friends with an incel here who lives in my area, and we eventually meet up and start hanging out. I'm tired of being lonely, and want to do something about it.

We could also work on getting laid together. Its a very slim chance for us, but we can still try it and see what happens. Going to bars/concerts where girls are intoxicated lowers their standards, giving us a higher chance. Normies do this stuff regardless. I have more ideas, as I'm an adventurous guy, and under my leadership we will ascend, I'm really confident its going to work out. Don't want to give it away as it'll just get patched after its found out, like how white guys went to SEA to pump and dump after making promises of marriage. Lotta things are possible man. Its a big world out there.

You qualify if you are:
not physically disabled

I can address any concerns you may have. For example, if you think its gonna be awkward, we can just use alcohol. I strongly urge you to consider this, only good can come from this, its better than rotting alone then roping. I don't want to rope, I'm determined to find a way out.
Officer, enjoy your donuts. :forcedsmile:

over when an incel 6/6/6/6's us jfl
Yeah super sus, why would you have requirements like that for a friend?

I’m not going to fuck my friend, I don’t really care how he looks like or how old he is

He obviously just doesn't want dead weight. He's not gonna wheel around a paraplegiccel to the bar now is he.
I want someone who is like me and I can relate to, and these criteria are pretty loose enough. 27 is a 6 year age gap. They could find their own age group. severe autists can find other autists. Every guy I talked to in the youngest meetup group was in their 30s or close to it. So it'd be easy to befriend another 30yo loser.

I want someone who is like me and I can relate to, and these criteria are pretty loose enough. 27 is a 6 year age gap. They could find their own age group. severe autists can find other autists. Every guy I talked to in the youngest meetup group was in their 30s or close to it. So it'd be easy to befriend another 30yo loser.
fair enough I forgot you wanted a friend, I only remembered the trying to get laid together part

Your only requirement should be are you a trucel or not.
Also 30 in ohio so fuck you.

Fuckin GrAY given us a list of criteria like a foid.

Do i need to send you a resumé and a CV to be eligible for your valuable friendship? JFL

average ohio rizz, blud is not getting a level 7 gyatt
Captura de Tela 2024 07 02 as 111308

You qualify if you are:
not physically disabled

reds
I have something in mind for you. It could be what your looking for. I'll DM you. (Nothing gay)

The Obito avi is suspicious though.
how tho? its him wanting to meet up in irl thats fed

You qualify if you are:
not physically disabled

least obvious fed, your typing is obviously a fed to with everything have perfect grammer and long paragraphs only a trained goverment kek would type like that, with proper grammer stcuture ingrained into thier soul from thier job

only in ohio skibidi gyatt